Head of Risk Analytics
US - San Francisco /
Operations – Risk Operations /
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
· Responsible for establishing our Global Risk Strategy and Intelligence team
· Define and drive our global risk performance KPI and ensure KPI achievement together with the risk product team
· Provide full transparency and visibility of global risk performance via a structured risk dashboard and reporting
· Proactively identify emerging risk patterns across our global product portfolio and all different risk types (fraud, AML, credit, ATO, etc.) and propose respective risk mitigation solutions
· Identify and propose risk rule improvements via continuous monitoring of the existing rule effectiveness as well as incorporating the manual investigation results of the Risk Operations team
- 10+ years of technical experience in Consulting, Financial Services, and Payments with a Bachelor’s degree or at least 5 years of work experience with an Advanced degree.
- In-depth understanding of issuing and acquiring statistical analysis, modeling, scoring schemes, etc.
- Highly developed analytical skills with the ability to synthesize complex information into quality reporting and presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – the ability to positively influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Analyze trends in data to assist senior leadership with decision-making and process improvement initiatives; proficient in metrics and reporting.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing tight deadlines and/or unexpected changes.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.