Staff / Senior Product Manager, Pricing
US - San Francisco
Product – Cards & Spend Management /
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 13 global locations and have raised over $900 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
Airwallex is a Product-led organisation. Our values include being Customer First, Craftsmanship, and Obsessive Curiosity; we care about the details and creating first-class products at a global scale. Our Product team brings together commercial strategy, engineering, design, and financial compliance to deliver Airwallex’s product suite to a customer audience around the world. Our Product members are creative and dynamic problem solvers who dive into new challenges daily and can communicate across all levels of the organisation.
- Define Airwallex’s products, from strategy and solution design to roadmap and delivery plans
- Collaborate across product domains to drive cross-functional initiatives and leverage all aspects of the Airwallex product suite
- Collaborate closely with target users, commercial teams, senior leadership, design, go-to-market, and engineering to bring our products to reality.
- Inform product strategy and approach by deeply understanding our user requirements, target markets, and competitive landscape
- Iterate quickly on new product launches, feature enhancements, and user feedback
- 8+ years of professional experience in a high-growth environment
- Experience working on a customer-facing product with a heavy UX/UI focus
- Must have experience working with the following stakeholder types; Design, Customers, Internal leadership, Engineering, Commercial teams
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and thoughtful decision making
- Owns and drives the creation of roadmap and delivery of projects independently. Good at taking initiative
- Able to operate at both a high level (e.g., defining longer-term vision and strategy) and also engage in the weeds (e.g., working through very detailed edge case requirements with their team or reviewing product copy)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and moving fast/being scrappy when needed
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We organize regular team building events, encourage hybrid/flexible working, and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard color, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters.
Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.