Account Manager, Singapore
SG - Singapore /
Business Account – Business Account Sales /
Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we’re looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
As an Airwallex Account Manager, you will build relationships with our existing customers to ensure they are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals. You will be the bridge between the customer and the Airwallex team and will have an in-depth understanding of the customer’s needs and goals and how Airwallex can support them.
What you will do
- Be an advocate for Airwallex and ensure our customer base are utilising their investment in Airwallex.
- Be an advocate for your customer and their voice inside of Airwallex.
- Educate our customers on how to leverage the full range of Airwallex products.
- Build strong relationships with customers and with our internal teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers needs through surveys, reviews, referrals etc.
What you will bring
- Proven experience in a sales role focused on existing customers. Ideally in an B2B role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. Chinese would be an added plus.
- Demonstrated experience in delighting customers.
- Natural intelligence, networking skills and problem solving.
- Start-up & Fintech experience preferred.
- High education preferred (bachelor’s degree or other).
- Experience with Salesforce highly regarded.
At Airwallex you’ll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You’ll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms/recruiters. Airwallex will not pay any fees to search firms/recruiters if a candidate is submitted by a search firm/recruiter unless an agreement has been entered into with respect to specific open position(s). Search firms/recruiters submitting resumes to Airwallex on an unsolicited basis shall be deemed to accept this condition, regardless of any other provision to the contrary.