Digital Marketing Specialist
Permanent - Full Time
Who we are:
Airwallex is one of the most exciting and well-capitalised fintech start-ups. We have built an end-to-end cross-border payments platform that allows businesses of all size to scale in the increasingly global marketplace. Our solutions enable businesses to manage their cross-border flows programmatically at the lowest costs possible.
Backed by industry icons including DST Global, Tencent, Mastercard, Sequoia Capital China, Hillhouse, Square Peg Capital, Gobi Partners and Horizon Ventures, we have raised over US$200 million with a valuation in excess of $1B which makes us one of Australia's Tech Unicorns.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have 8 global offices across China, Australia, Singapore, London and San Francisco.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be a core member of the marketing and growth team, leading the digital marketing strategy and managing the entire digital ecosystem. You will lead acquisition efforts with a focus on business growth and will be responsible for creating a seamless digital marketing user journey from ideation through to execution. Success in this role will mean an increase in engagement, conversion, retention and lifetime value for our new and existing clients.
Working closely with the broader marketing team, this role will see you managing existing marketing agency relationships as well as uncovering new growth opportunities (eg. New platforms, channels, promotions, emails etc.) to acquire new customers.
Who you are:
- You are a well-rounded digital marketer– with experience building and executing an effective strategy to scale digital acquisition across channels including display, media buying, performance campaigns and other relevant mediums
- You are growth focused– taking paid media programs from strategy to execution, with responsibility for driving growth and new acquisition from campaigns
- You are not afraid to experiment – Continually innovating the processes and sourcing, testing, and evaluating potential new sources of high-quality traffic
- You are analytical – and you use data from sources like google analytics and many other dashboards to develop and foster a lead nurturing process that assists with capturing data to further optimise the user journey
- You are meticulous – Ensuring all campaigns are appropriately tagged and tracked
- You understand budgets – and know how to maximise return on investment and value for spend
- You are a thought leader – who enjoys sharing your knowledge and keeping across the latest trends and insights of the digital landscape
- You are a team player – and love managing internal stakeholders as well as external agency partners
Skills and Experience you will bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or a relative field
- 3+ years working in a similar role
- Proven experience in programmatic marketing
- Media planning & buying experience
- Demonstrable experience across the digital landscape (SEO, SEM, programmatic, PPC, social)
- Experience managing complex customer facing websites and digital products
- Strong stakeholder management skills are a must
· Collaborative open office space
· PlayStation and Table Tennis for when you want to unwind
· Fully stocked kitchen (Snacks, fruits, beers, you name it!)
· Regular team building events
· Freedom to be creative
· Casual work environment
· Fast and agile team where your voice will be heard