Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager
Airzai is a smart product in the home fragrance space currently in stealth mode. The product is a game-changer as connected devices continue to disrupt every nook of the home. If you appreciate style, and high-end quality aesthetics, we have some good news for you! Here is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we continue to build our world class team.
We’ve been working on the product for two years and it is set to launch and create a new trend in 2019. Fred Bould (Designer of Nest products, Roku, GoPro) has designed the product & equally talented folks are leading the product development efforts. We’re committed to bringing on board individuals that are driven on making Airzai a success while working alongside our team.
We are currently looking for a Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The manager will work within will work within a collaborative environment to perform one or more of the following duties listed below. This role reports into the Director of Marketing.
Do you love social media and working with influencers? Do you know what it takes to foster and grow vibrant online communities while amplifying brand and campaign messaging through social media and influencer marketing and participating in relevant conversations?
You are an individual understands the power of building mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, with influencers (big and small)
This role is made for a brand storyteller, social media and influencer manager and relationship builder.
The candidate will lead the execution of the influencer and social media strategy with a clear vision to deliver a measurable increase in awareness, engagement and word of mouth, and other established business goals.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage social media channels and influencer programs
- Build community, and identify key influencers
- Identify market influencers, develop and build relationships with them online/offline (micro and macro)
- Develop relationship-based dynamic influencer marketing campaigns
- Ensure social media strategies are on-brand, on-message, relevant, innovative and effective in driving brand awareness, engagement and other defined business objectives
- Develop monthly social media content & influencer calendars for all platforms based on overall marketing calendars and storytelling focus
- Provide analytics and measurement reports on current social media and influencer efforts and provide recommendations for future strategy
- Engage with the social community to create meaningful and lasting relationships.
- Takes initiative to research and stay on top of the latest trends in marketing, digital and social and translate insights into action
- Experience with social listening, Influencer research, and influencer outreach
- University degree in business or marketing-related field
- 4+ years’ experience in social media management and influencer marketing
- Advanced writing and communications skills with a proven ability to edit content into text that is clear, consistent, on brand and easy to understand for mediums such as social media
- The ideal candidate really knows how to connect with individuals of influence
- Attention to detail and the ability to work individually and proactively
- Ability to manage competing priorities and juggle various initiatives
- You are a strong collaborator that works well individually, as well as in a team.
- You have a passion for storytelling and staying on top of trends
- You bring an energetic results-oriented attitude to all initiatives that accurately reflect the Airzai brand
- You understand that building authentic, rewarding relationships are key
- You live and breathe social media, are passionate about creativity, thrive on analytics and media innovation
- Relevant digital & media experience in a brand marketing and/or agency role
- Expert in digital, media strategy and social media
- Fantastic opportunity to become a key member in helping shape the strategic direction of the company
- Competitive salary & vacation time
- Work in a modern, newly built office, in the heart of downtown, with subway access from lobby
- Access to the gym, sauna and tons of other amenities located on the top floor of the building. (opening 2020)