Customer Experience Manager
Houston, Texas /
Airzai is a smart product in the home fragrance space currently in stealth mode. The product is a game-changer as connected devices continue to disrupt every nook of the home. If you appreciate style and high-end aesthetics, we have some good news for you! Here is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we continue to build our world class team.
We’ve been working on the product for 2 years and it is set to launch and create a new trend in 2020. Fred Bould (Designer of Nest products, Roku, GoPro) has designed the product & equally talented folks are leading the product development efforts. We’re committed to bringing on board individuals that are driven on making Airzai a success while working alongside our team.
Recently we made a decision as a company to do something meaningful in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. AIRZAI has been focusing on contributing to the shortage of sanitization products in the market and has since introduced a new line of products called, AIRZAI Care.
The Customer Experience Manager will manage all aspects of customer service within the company by working together with key team members. This individual will play a critical role interacting with all customers and team members. This role requires a strong candidate that can make things happen, resolve customer issues, check every detail, and will ultimately be responsible for ensuring the delivery of an Airzai branded Customer Experience. This includes oversight of training and quality management, sales performance and other duties as assigned. This individual will also be the key operational contact for projects and initiatives within the customer service department and will be charged with ensuring that all changes are seamless to the customer.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing a best in class service & technical support model, balancing the needs of the customer and the company
- Responding to and resolving customer concerns and issues.
- Identifying barriers to accuracy, productivity and quality and proactively taking steps to improve
- Escalating technical issues to Software and Hardware team for resolution
- Tracking customer interactions and any required follow up
- Achieve quality service by assessing and responding to customer needs using good judgement and flexibility when solving customer problems
- Act as a primary point of contact for customer escalation
- Produce weekly reports and insights to drive progress
- Experience as a Customer Service Supervisor or Consumer Technical Support Management Role (3-5) years in a medium to large sized corporation
- Experience managing front line employees
- Experience in Zendesk, CRM, other customer service related applications, a bonus
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience implementing & managing holistic customer service tools
- Fantastic opportunity to become a key member in helping shape the strategic direction of the company
- Competitive salary & vacation time
- Be one of the first employed at our soon-to-be location in Houston, Texas