Email Marketing & Content Specialist
Airzai is a smart product in the home fragrance space currently in stealth mode. The product is a game-changer as connected devices continue to disrupt every nook of the home. If you appreciate style and high-end aesthetics, we have some good news for you! Here is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we continue to build our world class team.
We’ve been working on the product for two years and it is set to launch and create a new trend in 2019. Fred Bould (Designer of Nest products, Roku, GoPro) has designed the product & equally talented folks are leading the product development efforts. We’re committed to bringing on board individuals that are driven on making Airzai a success while working alongside our team.
We are currently looking for an Email Marketing Specialist / Content Writer to join our growing team. The Email Marketing Specialist / Content Writer will work within a collaborative environment to perform one or more of the following duties listed below. This role reports into the Director of Marketing.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing email marketing initiatives to grow our consumer database and nurture leads as well as to create content associated with marketing campaigns such as blog posts, videos or website pages.
The ideal candidate will have the technical know-how of email creation and scheduling within a marketing automation platform.
This position will be responsible for email performance inclusive of writing, campaign set-up and planning, testing, measuring and reporting.
On the content side, the candidate must have experience researching and writing long form and short form content – across the Airzai website and blog -- optimized for SEO and for conversions.
Roles and Responsibilities: Email
- Responsible for email management including planning, segmentation, customer profiling, targeting, email building and deployment, post-campaign analysis and performance reporting
- Research, create, edit and proof marketing content
- Track and analyze results of email campaigns and provide insights based on benchmarks or trends and suggest improvements
- Monitor email performance and make recommendations for optimization based on conversion data
- Manage and evolve the sophistication of the data and targeting strategy to ensure campaigns are as personalized and relevant to its audience as possible
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
Roles and Responsibilities: Content
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple marketing channels, such as, email, website, and the Airzai blog.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in writing compelling content for email, websites, blogs, and editing
- You have a passion for content marketing and driving real ROI and results
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Proofread and edit content
- Assist with other digital marketing projects as needed
- Must have 3+ years of proven work experience in email marketing and content creation
- Proficient in HTML coding for email (including mobile devices)
- Must have WordPress experience creating pages, posts and modifying layouts
- Email platform experience
- Experience in copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Ability to write a variety of compelling emails with strong calls to action for different brands
- Ability to run reports on key email marketing metrics
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment
- Fantastic opportunity to become a key member in helping shape the strategic direction of the company
- Competitive salary & vacation time
- Work in a modern, newly built office, in the heart of downtown, with subway access from lobby
- Access to the gym, sauna and tons of other amenities located on the top floor of the building. (opening 2020)