Public Relations Manager
Airzai is a fast-growing smart-home product in the home fragrance space currently in stealth mode. This product is a game-changer as connected devices continue to disrupt every nook of the home. If you appreciate style and high-end aesthetics along with Technology; we have some good news for you. Here is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we continue to build our world class team and launch this product soon.
We’ve been working on the product for almost 2 years and it is set to launch and create a new trend in 2019. Our Chief Designer Fred Bould (Designer of Nest products, Roku, GoPro) and equally talented folks are leading the product development efforts. We’re committed to bringing on board individuals that are driven on making Airzai a success, while working alongside our team.
The Public Relations Manager in this position will manage all aspects of PR by working together with key team members and play a critical role in executing the roles and responsibilities listed below.
Role & Responsibilities
- Create and manage integrated PR and Social campaigns
- Screen, research, and manage speaking and award opportunities for Airzai’s leadership
- Craft speaking proposals and award nominations for Airzai
- Create and manage research studies to fuel PR coverage
- Create and update the consumer message house and narrative
- Manage agency partnership
- Act as a company spokesperson, write and edit articles, blogs, website copy, media pitches and press releases
- 5-10 years of communications (PR) experience required
- University undergraduate degree is preferred
- Public Relations post-graduate certificate is preferred but not required
- 2+ years consumer and business tech preferred
- Experience in creating and managing social Influencer Campaigns
- Experience managing an agency or working at an agency
- Experience managing or executing on social as part of an integrated communications plan
- Fantastic opportunity to become a key member in helping shape the strategic direction of the company
- Competitive salary & fast-growing equity
- Comprehensive perks & vacation time
- Seniority Level
- Mid-Senior level