Vice President of People
Airzai is a smart product in the home fragrance space currently in stealth mode. The product is a game-changer as connected devices continue to disrupt every nook of the home. If you appreciate style and high-end aesthetics, we have some good news for you! Here is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we continue to build our world class team.
We’ve been working on the product for 2 years and it is set to launch and create a new trend in 2019. Fred Bould (Designer of Nest products, Roku, GoPro) has designed the product & equally talented folks are leading the product development efforts. We’re committed to bringing on board individuals that are driven on making Airzai a success while working alongside our team.
We are looking for a Vice President of People. In this position, your top priority will be to grow our team with individuals who are motivated to work together to set the company up for success.
You will be successful in this role if;
You are a full-cycle recruiting expert able to recruit for technical and non-technical positions. Talking to people and making them feel at ease comes naturally to you. You know how to manage and develop a candidate pipeline If you have familiarity with social media job boards and understand how to navigate them effectively.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality candidates that fit both the job specifications and the organization's culture
- Capturing and maintaining accurate documentation for all candidates and recruiting activities
- Staying informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive with recruiting practices
- Implement innovative and engaging strategies to attract top talent to the company, for example, hosting, community events
- 5+ years of experience in a recruitment role
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources including a degree or postgraduate certificate (CHRL preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A background in IT or Software industry would be an asset
- Fantastic opportunity to become a key member in helping shape the strategic direction of the company
- Competitive salary & vacation time
- Work in a modern, newly built office, in the heart of downtown, with subway access from lobby
- Access to the gym, sauna and tons of other amenities located on the top floor of the building (opening 2020)