Керівник відділу складської логістики
Kyiv, Kyiv City /
Supply Chain Department – Supply Chain Department /
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project, business cases and recommendation for warehouse fulfilment service improve. Working alongside a 3PL for optimize warehouse and fulfillment operations.
Job duties: The following duties are normal for this position. The incumbent may perform some or all of these duties however; it is not an exclusive or all-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for project completion according to assignments including but not limited to installation, inspection, testing, training, and start up.
- Work with IT and key business stakeholders to lead, develop, define, and implement detailed project plan and requirements.
- Closely manage project development process to include monitoring project scope and change control processes.
- Coordinate project activities for adherence to project plan and agency standards and policies.
- Follow a comprehensive defect tracking process to ensure all testing efforts are performed locally as well as with other teams and are documented.
- Report on project status, risks and mitigation strategies on a weekly basis to application stake holders and senior management as required.
- Identify key risks and their impact on the project.
- Ensure effective communication between non-technical and technical teams.
- Monitor results against established timelines, deliverables, tasks, dependencies and associated technical specifications.
- Business case preparation for projects.
- Support current international Bonded and Сustoms warehouses.
What your background should look like:
- Minimum 3 years of extensive hands-on experience managing multiple high-profile projects concurrently with full development, implementation and financial accountability.
- Knowledge of the related IT standards and software (i.e., Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and other project management tools).
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Prior experience with tolling scheme is beneficial.
- English advanced.
What we could offer:
- Working in dynamically growing multinational and multicultural Group.
- Ability to add value to the business by applying your knowledge and skills.
- Courses and workshops for professional growth.
- Ajax security system kit (you will be a part of the beta-testing program and will be able to test new devices and features before official release).
- Full-time working schedule.