Health Care /
The Guest Attendant is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection. Also called Client care Attendant
As a Guest Attendant your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Answering all resident call bells and door alarms promptly and provides courteous service.
• Completing all aspects of resident care as outlined in the plan of care and care assignment.
• Transporting residents to and from their rooms, recreational activities, health office and dining room as required.
• Completing laundry and housekeeping duties as outlined by assignments.
• Dealing tactfully and courteously with residents, residents' families and reports any concerns to the supervisor.
• Practicing safe food handling techniques throughout all aspects of food preparation and service.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• Current First Aid/CPR training.
• All applicants must successfully pass Vulnerable Sector Check.
• Personal Support Worker Certificate is preferred.
In demand Stream – OINP for pathway to permanent residency.