Retail Sales Associate
As a Dietary Aid/Server, your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Responsible for all aspects of hospitality style dining service utilizing the Ready, Set, Serve Program
• Assisting with the preparation and presentation of food under the direction of the Chef.
• Carrying out general cleaning duties and routines, including scraping, washing, stacking and storage of dishes.
• Practicing established standards for cleanliness and sanitation throughout all aspects of food preparation and service.
• Promoting and tracking a la carte and wine service sales in accordance with prescribed procedures.
• Performing other duties as assigned
• High School graduate or equivalent (10+2),
• Must have Smart Serve designation and one year experience in dining room service.
• Proven customer service skills and excellent command of verbal and written English language.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.