Renfew, ON /
We are currently looking for full-time Woodworkers/Cabinet makers to work out of our Renfrew location. The ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will be responsible for operating CNC and Edge Bander machines in order to cut and prepare cabinetry parts for finishing and/or assembly. You will assist in the assembly of cabinetry parts always ensuring that company’s quality standards are adhered to.
- •Senior High school education (10+2) or equivalent
- •Knowledge of and experience with various woodworking tools, i.e., measuring tape, drills, hand power tools, etc. is mandatory
- •Knowledge of woodworking, cabinetry components, and assembly is required
- •Must be physically fit with the ability to lift 75 to 100 pounds and stand for long periods of time
- •Strong organizational and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude and initiative are a must
- •Flexibility and the ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment is critical
- •Must possess good computer skills with the ability and desire to learn new technology
- •Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing facility would be considered a strong asset