Retail Sales Supervisor
As a Housekeeper your typical day will impact in the following ways:
• Receiving assignment, assembling required materials and supplies, loading service cart and transporting to work area.
• Performs resident room cleaning as per assigned schedule.
• Performs cleaning and disinfecting duties such as sweeping, dry/wet mopping, vacuuming and rearranging furniture.
• Ensuring privacy of residents during performance of duties.
• Preparing room for new occupant following prescribed procedures to always ensure rooms are tour ready.
• Notifying supervisor when supplies are low or equipment is malfunctioning.
• Performing other duties as assigned
2+ years related experience, preferably in hospitals setting, hospitality/hotel experience can be considered.
Canadian High school equivalent, or 72 units in College or University.
• IELTS band score 5.5+
• Good understanding of chemical and equipment use.
• WHMIS trained.
• All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants