Senior/Staff Deep Learning Engineer
Palo Alto/Toronto/Zurich /
Engineering – Machine Learning /
We are an early stage startup headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in Toronto and Zurich. We were founded by a team of experts in imaging and veterans in the Silicon Valley startup ecosystem. We are revolutionizing manufacturing automation and are looking for people passionate about sensing and robotics to join in and help us build state of the art vision technologies for integration with robotic systems.
- You will design and implement algorithms for various machine vision tasks such as object detection, semantic segmentation, key-point detection, pose estimation.
- You will design and implement DL/ML systems for production use and for research.
- As an engineering partner, you will collaborate with the rest of the team to understand and solve customer problems in machine vision.
- As a senior member of the team, you will share your knowledge and mentor junior engineers in ML/DL
- You will keep innovating - continuously improve our technology in terms of accuracy, applicability, and runtime.
- Deep knowledge of deep learning, particularly CNNs as used for computer vision.
- Experience with deploying ML/DL systems in production - you should know what the problems are and how to solve them,
- Experience designing large-scale ML systems/pipelines.
- Fluency in python, particularly numpy.
- Expertise in at least one of Pytorch, Tensorflow, or MxNet.
- Expertise in speeding up DNN inference is a plus.
Akasha Imaging is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We provide competitive salary and equity, medical, dental, vision, and AD&D and life insurance, 401(k) plan, a flexible vacation policy and company holidays, and healthy meals and snacks.