Executive Business Partner
Palo Alto, CA /
General – General /
Akasha Imaging is an early stage (stealth) start-up, backed by top VCs. We're leveraging advances in imaging and deep learning to create computer vision systems that can robustly handle all types of materials in any environment with unmatched accuracy - enabling robots to see better. Our vision systems are being developed for use in the factories of leading manufacturers around the world. Join us in developing the most advanced robotic vision systems and make computer vision ubiquitous!
We are looking for an Executive Administrator who thinks like a business partner, likes a fast-paced and growing start-up environment and can support the CEO with administration, operations, legal/accounting, some HR and special projects.
- As an Executive Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps the CEO and team moving forward.
- You anticipate the needs of the CEO and team members to help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
- You also use your knowledge and ability to prioritize and support the CEO and team with board meetings, department meetings, projects, presentations, etc.
- You will set up and improve upon repeatable systems and business processes to increase efficiencies.
- In addition to Akasha’s CEO, executives and team members, you will help shape the company culture which leads to a harmonious and fun work environment. Akasha is distributed geographically with a flexible work culture. We strive to maintain a sense of community and connectedness among our teams world wide.
- You have the keen ability to contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment, with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
- In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
- You are independent and pay attention to details.
- You have the ability to proactively anticipate problems before they happen, navigate difficult situations when crises do arise, and build systems that prevent them in the future.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Akasha Imaging is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We provide competitive salary and equity, medical, dental, vision, and AD&D and life insurance, 401(k) plan, a flexible vacation policy and company holidays, and healthy meals and snacks.