System Software Architect Leader
Palo Alto/Waterloo/Remote /
Engineering – Systems /
Akasha Imaging is leveraging advances in imaging and deep learning to create computer vision systems that can robustly handle optically challenging materials with unmatched accuracy. Our vision systems are being developed for use in the factories of leading manufacturers of the world. Join us in developing the most advanced vision systems and make computer vision ubiquitous.
- As a hands-on technical leader you will architect, grow and manager the software team for Akasha’s imaging systems that consists of cameras, GPU accelerated embedded computers, and interface to robots.
- You will collaborate and lead software, machine learning, imaging, and embedded software engineers to construct and test such systems.
- You will build products that are performant, robust, maintainable and extendable.
- In partnership with your team and colleagues, you will develop the architecture roadmap for Akasha products.
- 5+ years technical leadership and people management experience.
- Proven expertise is architecting complex software systems with real-time requirements.
- Proven expertise in working with systems that consist of both hardware and software components.
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer.
- 5+ years of experience as a system architect for complex embedded or distributed systems.
- Proficiency in C/C++.
- Proficiency in Python a plus.
- Knowledge of cameras, device drivers, and machine learning are pluses.
Akasha Imaging is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We provide competitive salary and equity, medical, dental, vision, and AD&D and life insurance, 401(k) plan, a flexible vacation policy and company holidays, and healthy meals and snacks.