Senior Product Manager - Care Delivery Team
Remote (US) /
Product – Product Management /
Akido is a care delivery platform focused on overcoming the complex needs of our most vulnerable populations. We are on a mission to leverage modern technology and proprietary datasets that have historically been locked up in our public health ecosystems in order to radically improve the quality of life and affordability of care for underserved people.
We are a fast-growing, impact-focused, Y Combinator company being used nationwide to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, homelessness, and other public health crises. Across the country, health systems and government service providers use Akido to launch new technology-powered public health initiatives that improve the health and well-being of the communities they serve.
We're building a dynamic, diverse and driven team of people who care deeply about our mission and are passionate about creating transformational change in healthcare as we continue to grow and broaden our impact. We tackle new challenges together while working hard to cultivate an environment where everyone can thrive. Our team is on the path to eclipsing several major milestones in 2021 and we're looking for new teammates to help us accelerate our progress and join us on this journey to transform healthcare for our vulnerable populations. We look forward to meeting you!
What Product Management at Akido is Like
Our product managers' creativity, versatility, and passion plays a central role in our company's strong growth year after year. Each of our product managers actively molds the vision of the Akido Platform and constantly collaborates with colleagues to build and maintain a holistic product strategy. We measure our performance by the impact that our products have on care providers and the populations they serve. We are succeeding when people experiencing homelessness get housed faster, when diabetic patients' A1C levels drop, and when case managers respond to their clients' acute needs in real-time. One of the biggest challenges that PMs face comes by virtue of the wicked problems we're solving. To drive positive results, PMs must use their high analytical capacity to become the resident experts with the strongest fundamental understandings of the problem space at Akido. This requires our product managers to think beyond the screen to design a product that considers complex societal factors, peoples’ behavioral tendencies, and the nuances of healthcare change management. We take pride in the delightful experiences we craft for our users and get even more joy from their appreciation. Akido PMs genuinely care about overcoming the challenges that our county’s most vulnerable populations face, and are driven to see them live happy and healthy lives.
Day-to-Day of the PM Care Delivery Team
- Drive the strategy to inform the roadmap of our Electronic Medical Record platform, which serves hundreds of thousands of patients and thousands of their healthcare providers.
- Work directly with our healthcare provider’s partners to uncover challenges they face in delivering care to their complex patients to inform feature design.
- Build and execute strategies to drive critical KPIs like physician engagement, care plan adherence and quality of care.
- Use your healthcare delivery technology expertise to support change management efforts and ensure adoption of the product you’re managing.
- Lead the definition of the functional requirements for integrations of new datasets into the Akido platform.
- Translate end-user feedback and health outcomes data into product requirements, collaborating with our talented team of designers and engineers.
- Be the main interface for our engineers to understand the product specs on a granular level, but also the larger impact that it’s making.
This Position is Right for You If...
- You have more than 2 years of product management or design experience working with an Electronic Medical Record or similar type of product
- You have more than 6 years of product management experience at a software company, serving enterprise customers
- You’re motivated to impact the health and well being of some of our society's most vulnerable populations
- You enjoy interacting with customer and end users in sensitive enterprise settings
- Unlimited vacation (we compensate your work, not your hours)
- Medical, dental and vision health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Stock options
Akido is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, please let us know.