Senior Product Manager
Remote (US) /
Product – Product Management /
Akido is a Y Combinator company helping healthcare and government institutions to meet the complex needs of our most vulnerable populations. By partnering with service providers throughout our public health ecosystems and empowering them to leverage the power of their proprietary datasets, we are able to improve the health and well being of the communities they serve and usher in preventative healthcare initiatives. Akido is being used across the US to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, homelessness and other public health crises.
Working at Akido
Akido is a dynamic team doing big things. We learn from each other, value each other’s opinion, and enjoy a collaborative approach to developing our product. We constantly invest in the personal growth of our employees, providing opportunities to expand within the organization and pursue personal interests.
What Product Management at Akido is like
Akido Product Managers lead the strategy and development of our products deployed in public health, health system and public service settings. Akido Product Managers (PMs) are uniquely positioned at the center of it all: frequently interacting with our customers and end users, collaborating directly with engineering, and shaping the narrative of successful deployment of Akido technology with Engagement Managers. Much of the credit of Akido’s historical success stems from the PM’s creativity, versatility and motivation, which we rely on to drive the success and growth of our key strategic engagements. Our PM’s deep knowledge of our end users, and often those they serve in vulnerable communities, is what allows us to make an impact with the products we build and insights that we uncover.
Product Managers’ day-to-day:
- Work directly with customers to uncover challenges they face in their work through design thinking methodologies.
- Build strategies to scale each of our products in an elegant way that meets the needs of our many partners.
- Turn end-user feedback into product requirements, collaborating with our team of talented designers and engineers.
- Use your analytical skills to turn large proprietary data sets into discrete insights that inform product design decisions and strategy for our customers.
- Work with other Akido team members to drive the success of the program your product is being deployed to using your product marketing and user empathy skills.
- Be the main interface for our engineers to understand the product specs on a granular level, but also the larger impact that it’s making.
This position is right for you if...
- You have more than 4 years of product management experience at a software company, serving enterprise customers.
- You’re care deeply about impacting the health and well being of some of our societies most vulnerable people.
- You are enjoy interacting with customer and end users in sensitive enterprise settings.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks & drinks
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited vacation (we compensate your work, not your hours)
- Medical, dental and vision health insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Stock options
Akido is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, please let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you!