Remote (US) /
Akido is a Y Combinator company helping healthcare and government institutions to meet the complex needs of our most vulnerable populations. By partnering with service providers throughout our public health ecosystems and empowering them to leverage their proprietary datasets using our technology, we are able to improve the health and well being of the communities they serve and usher in preventative healthcare initiatives. Akido is being used across the US to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, homelessness and other public health crises.
Working at Akido
Akido is a dynamic team doing big things. We learn from each other, value each other’s opinion, and enjoy a collaborative approach to developing our product. We constantly invest in the personal growth of our employees, providing opportunities to expand within the organization and pursue personal interests.
What Campaign Analysis at Akido is like
Akido Campaign Analysts build, launch, manage, analyze and report on the technology-enabled research campaigns we develop with our public health, public service and health system partners. Our Campaign Analysts (CAs) excel at managing simultaneous campaigns at various stages in their lifecycle, collaborating with Engagement Managers and Product Managers to ensure every detail is attended to. Our CAs are the cornerstone of flawless campaign delivery for Akido’s strongest and most impactful partnerships and play a pivotal role in providing exceptional client service on campaigns. As an Akido CA, you thrive on juggling multiple priorities at once, have an eye for detail, a drive to serve others, and believe that technology and data have the power to bring more equity to our communities.
Day-to-day of an CA:
- Translate customer campaign requirements into campaign plans
- Execute the campaign plan(s) and coordinate with your teammates to collaboratively achieve the goals.
- Be ingenious and resourceful when faced with hurdles to ensure the plan is delivered.- Configure, review and deliver reporting and analysis to partners according to plan.
- Ensure campaign and reporting are delivered to a high quality through coordination, testing and prioritization.
- Work closely with Engagement Managers and Product Managers to improve the solutions and analytics we provide to our customers.
This position is right for you if...
- You have 1-2 years of experience as an analyst (i.e media, research, reporting analyst)
- You are looking to apply your analytical and project coordination skills to a mission in a start -up environment
- You have ideally have 1- 2 years of experience working in sensitive and complex environments (e.g. healthcare, government or public health sector)
- You enjoy working with numbers, are detail oriented and enjoy maintaining a robust process in whatever you do.
- Prior work experience with data analysis tools like Tableau and some experience with basic programming is highly advantageous
Perks & Benefits
Minimum 6 month Short term Contract
Akido is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires an accommodation, please let us know.
We look forward to hearing from you!