Country Manager CEE
Growth – Growth - CEE /
Full Time / Remote /
Akinon is a global software development company that provides state-of-the-art omnichannel solutions for top retail brands worldwide (Lacoste, Gant, Nautica, Marks&Spencer, Banana Republic, etc.).
Based on more than 20 years of retail industry experience and with the support of a large team of highly skilled software developers, Akinon has created a suite of Cloud-based Omnichannel Applications (Akinon Commerce, Omnitron, Akinon OMS, Akinon Instore App, and Akinon Native AppBuilder for iOS & Android) which technologically disrupts the retail industry and offers a true Unified+ commerce experience.
In addition, thanks to our approach to see the concept of career as a whole experience for each and every Akinonian, we created the æX (The Akinonian eXperience) and filled it with many exciting things from learning to sharing, from enabling to daring.
So, join us now and let’s thrive together in the æX!
For more information visit:
Location: YTU Davutpasa Campus, Istanbul
- Sells into a given territory with the support of BDR and Partner Manager
- Identify and validate target accounts within the region/country against Akinon’s Ideal Customer Profile, support the local tuning of our persona propositions and support marketing with execution of personalized -ABM campaigns across multiple channels
- Identify local SI’s and agencies active in target accounts and support the local Partner Manager to develop relationships and recruit into partnerships
- Develop joint go-to-market activity into target accounts with the local partner manager and align with BDRs and Marketing to support delivering a unified campaign
- Own and conduct ongoing target account prospecting via BDR’s and partners, while conducting regular reviews to ensure targets remain current.
- Conduct sales calls into key decision makers, C level and technical influencers within potential client organizations by establishing a “trusted advisor” relationship
- Understand a prospects business and identify needs in order to define Akinon’s differentiators and value as a solution
- Identify competition to marginalize any USPs or value
- Facilitate, shape, direct and negotiate license (and sometimes services) engagement proposals to ensure effective delivery which meets business goals for Akinon, the partner and the client
- Build and maintain detailed account profiles and plans as well as construct and forecast budgets for all client accounts in Akinon’s CRM platform
- Work with Customer Success during sales cycle and through to post-implementation to ensure customer is satisfied and an active Akinon reference
- Liaise with Marketing and Partner Manager to secure Win Release, use of logo, case study and customer reference calls.
- Develop account plan with Customer Success to develop and expand the customers site GMV and into new markets to grow Akinon renewal fees
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are an asset
- You have an executive presence suitable to engage senior-level customers and partners
- You have strong communication skills and attention to details and technicalities
- You have a positive approach and the ability to work well as a part of the team
- Your motivation is always high, your enthusiasm for learning never ends
- You trust in your analytical skills, attention to detail; You rely on the ability to understand the user's needs
- You are assertive about time and stress management
- You are a great Team Player!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working in an enabler, innovative, adaptable, reliable, and empathic tech company.
- Enjoy taking part in a dedicated creative initiative.
- Let our expert People&Culture team find the training you need.
- Show up in activities prepared with different concepts for you to work with fun.
- Enjoy the æX and being an Akinonian.
“Bu ilan sebebiyle yapacağınız başvurular aracılığıyla toplanacak kişisel verileriniz, veri sorumlusu Akinon İnternet Yatırım ve Proje Geliştirme A.Ş. (“Akinon”) tarafından 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) ve ilgili mevzuat kapsamında iş başvuru süreçlerinin yürütülmesi amacıyla otomatik yollarla işlenecektir. Detaylı bilgi için lütfen www.akinon.com adresindeki Aydınlatma Metni'ni inceleyiniz.”