Psychologist Spain 🇪🇸
Anywhere in Belgium /
Process & Operations – Health Professionals /
🐼 Who we are
Alan is the health partner taking care of physical and mental well-being of its members every day.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first digital health insurance launched in France since 1986.
Initially, Alan offered a simple and transparent health insurance at the best price. This was our first step and it allowed us to become the go-to health partner for our members.
Today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 400,000 members. As part of our mission to provide comprehensive health solutions, mental health has always been a key focus for us. After experiencing significant acceleration during the COVID crisis, we are now faced with a major challenge in terms of mental health, both in the workplace and at home. That’s why we have made it a top priority to offer high-quality mental health services, including online consultations, chat support with psychologists 7/7, and workshops and webinars to raise awareness about mental health issues.
Our aim is to provide holistic support for mental health and become the 1-stop Health Partner for our members.
To achieve this, we offer access to experienced and qualified therapists who can provide the necessary support and guidance.
👨⚕️ Who are we looking for?
At Alan, we are looking for experienced therapists who want to help break the stigma surrounding mental health in France.
We provide the possibility to have online consultations to our members.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- Master 2 of Clinical Psychology (we can accept Master 2 in Neuropsychology and Master 2 in Occupational Psychology if there is an additional TCC training and good clinical experiences : psychiatry, hospitals)
- CBT approach required
- Very familiar with and/or certified in at least one of these techniques: schema therapy, meditation, EMDR, ACT Therapy
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Available at least 6h per week
- Is licensed in Spain
- Habilitación sanitaria / Psicólogo General Sanitario/ PIR
- Civil liability insurance
🤘 How do we work?
Psychotherapists will join a multidisciplinary community of healthcare professionals. Alan's company culture is innovative and unique, guided by strong values that shape our work. Here are the key principles:
Member's interest comes first.
The healthcare team is dedicated to providing the best service to our members and resolving difficulties on a daily basis.
Communication is primarily written and public (within Alan).
For the sake of transparency and communication, we prioritize written communication. We mainly use an internal messaging system to communicate.
The healthcare team is a close-knit community.
Healthcare professionals form a community where sharing and exchanging practices is common. Trainings and supervision sessions are organized internally on various topics. Healthcare professionals act with kindness towards team members and communicate in a positive and empathetic manner.
Healthcare professionals raise the difficulties they encounter.
Healthcare professionals communicate about the needs for improving products or services and actively contribute to the evolution of our services. They are also open to receiving feedback.
🙌 Perks & Benefits
At Alan, you get to contribute to building the next generation mental health platform, allowing many people to access personalized support.
Here are the benefits we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location: ability to work from home or your own practice (as our member appointments are conducted through tele-consultations) and choose dedicated time slots for Alan Mind
- Join a close-knit community of therapists where you can grow, share, and learn
- Access to a growing patient base
- Contribute to destigmatizing mental health and promoting a preventive approach in the mental health field
Our Recruitment Process
The recruitment process consists of two stages. Each stage will provide an opportunity for you to ask questions as we want to ensure the best fit for both you and Alan.
The first interview will be with a member of the Alan team and will last approximately 30 minutes. The purpose is to get to know each other, clarify the project, and determine if your profile aligns with our needs.
The second interview (~30 minutes) will be with a psychologist responsible for recruitment in the team. The goal is to discuss your clinical experiences and knowledge.