Psychologist Spain 🇪🇸
Anywhere in Spain
Process & Operations – Health Professionals /
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in3 countries(🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 490,000 members, representing over €350m of annualised revenue.
The team is 550+ people and growing.
🇪🇸 Why we are growing the team
Our top priority is to offer high-quality health services, including online therapy sessions. We offer access to experienced and qualified therapists who can provide necessary support and guidance to our members.
Our member base in Spain is expanding and we’ve observed an increasing demand for therapy support inFrench.
We are looking for experienced freelance therapists, fluent in French to join our Spanish team of more than 20 therapists.
⭐️ You may be the right professional if you match the skills listed below:
- Master 2 of Clinical Psychology (we can accept Master 2 in Neuropsychology and Master 2 in Occupational Psychology if there is an additional TCC training and good clinical experiences : psychiatry, hospitals)
- Master General Sanitario
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Be habilitated to work on a freelance contract in Spain
- Available at least 8h per week
At the moment we are looking for :
- 1 therapist Fluent in French (native or C2 level)
- 1 therapist Fluent in English (native or C2 level)
- Able to do therapy sessions in 1 of these languages is a big plus: Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, English, German
- CBT approach required
- Very familiar with and/or certified in at least one of these techniques: schema therapy, meditation, EMDR, ACT Therapy
- Licensed in Spain or in France
- Habilitación sanitaria / Psicólogo General Sanitario / PIR
- Civil liability insurance
🤘 How we do it
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
-Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
-Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
-Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
-Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
-Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
🙌 Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location: ability to work from home or your own private practice with flexible dedicated time slots for Alan.
- Join a close-knit community of therapists where you can grow, share, and learn
Our Recruitment Process
Alan's hiring process is a two-part journey where you can ask questions to make sure we're a good match for each other.
The first interview is a 30-minute chat with an Alan team member to get to know each other, learn about the project and discuss the fit for the role.
The second interview (~45 minutes) will be with a therapist responsible for recruitment in the team. The goal is to delve into your clinical experience, your knowledge and to evaluate your approach through a clinical case.