Sales Crew Lead
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐ Who we are ⭐
Hello there, we’re Alan.
Wait… what is Alan?
Alan exists to reimagine the health system by creating a better experience centered on the user. Alan is a subscription to better living, where health is a part of the way you want to live, not a restriction on your way of living. Alan is your friend in health and your partner in the system.
We started by creating the first digital health insurance company in Europe! Specifically, we’re the first new insurance in France since… 1986! And we’ve raised more than €125m in less than four years from leading investors such as Index Ventures, Temasek and DST Global Partners.
⭐ Sales Team at Alan ⭐
Our sales team is the engine that drives our B to B customer reach. We grew from 25 to 50 people in 2020 and we’ll make the Alan Sales team grow from 50 to 90 to hit our ambitious target for 2021.
We want to keep that bar very high by hiring the most exceptional Sales! Being a Sales at Alan means joining a team of talented, committed and passionate sales experts, with different segments: Tech, Hotel & Restaurant, Large companies etc expertises: knowledge of specific segments (Hotel & Restaurants, tech companies) or Account Executives for our key accounts.
We move fast, with a lot of ownership, and are proud to tackle big problems!
⭐ Your mission ⭐
What will you do as a Sales Team Lead at Alan ?
Continuously ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet our revenue objectives. The Sales Crew Lead main objectives are:
- Make sure the team collectively reach the objectives: Sales Crew Lead aims at reaching the crew target (sum of individual targets of sales in youtr crew). It means you do not bear your own pipe and own individual objectives in sales, but have the objective at a crew level
- Empower every member of the crew: Sales Crew Leads empower everyone in the crew to reach personal objectives, and helps them succeed
- Ensure market fit: As Sales Crew Lead, you make sure expectations from customers, and potential blockers are identified and addressed by the company through appropriate strategic and execution plan
- Align the objectives of the crew with our company strategy Sales Crew Leads interact with the company unit lead to ensure perfect consistency between strategic sales plan and sales execution
If you want to know more about how our Sales team works: https://blog.alan.eu/nos-commerciaux-ne-vendent-pas (in French)
⭐ Your profile ⭐
You will be a good fit to join the Sales team at Alan if you:
- Have strong background in B2B sales
- Have a significant management experience
- Have a significant experience in coaching
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills (English & French)
- Are highly organized with exceptional follow-up skills
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have empathy and are passionate about understanding and solving prospects' problems
- Have the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team
- Have a desire to learn fast and make an impact from day 1
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
⭐ The Alan Method ⭐
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work: - We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
- We tell and share everything.
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company.
Alaners are provided a stimulating environment for them to focus on the essential: their work. Therefore, we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity. - An awesome office in the center of Paris.
- Relocation packages for our international candidates.
- A great healthcare program (yes, Alan 🙂).
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment (for now in France, Spain & Belgium for an employment contract - we'll hire people in other European countries as freelance contractors with the goal of moving them into full-time employees in the future).
- The necessary equipment for you to do your best work (Noise Cancelling Headphones, a Macbook Pro, secondary screen, etc.). You can have them at home, in case you are mostly working remotely.
- And a lot more great stuff (feel free to ask)!