Customer Marketing - Belgium
Anywhere in Belgium /
Revenue – Growth & Marketing /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 400,000 members, representing over €275m+ of annualized revenue. We recently raised a further €183m in a series E funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
🚀 Customer Marketing in Belgium
Being the customer marketing in Belgium means joining a cross-functional team and being at the heart of the company's growth.
The challenge: You lead the retention and adoption strategy in Belgium. It is your objective to maximize customer lifetime value. One of our key business levers. A true impact role.
⭐️ Your Mission
You'll be building strategies and tactics to bring delightful and engaging experiences to our customers and members, ensuring they are confirmed in their decision to choose for Alan. It's your mission our customers and members experience and are aware of the impact Alan has in their daily lives.
You’ll be at the crossroads of Key Account Management, Product, and Marketing to tell the story of Alan and our Health Services, creating fans out of our admins and members.
Engage and delight Alan customers and members to turn customers into superfans (adoption).
- Own or support key building blocks of the member lifecycle to increase key member metrics such as adoption and dependent ratio.
- Increase adoption of Alan’s health services by creating enthusiasm about new features.
- Define success criteria of what is considered good adoption.
- Increase the perceived value of our services among customers, evangelizing our health services usage and impact on our customers’ team.
- Demonstrate the impact of Alan on key performance metrics (work stoppage, wellbeing, operational efficiency…) and develop a compelling story shared with admins.
- Define success criteria how we can measure perceived value.
Build a long-term health partner relationship between Alan and companies (retention).
- Manage product legacy by defining and rolling out transition plans to retire products and migrate our portfolio to new products
- Support Key Account Managers by producing the required playbooks and materials to continuously upsell companies.
- Define and roll-out upsell playbooks at scale.
- You own the definition and execution of campaigns to increase prices (e.g. index).
You will be a good fit for the role if you have:
- You have demonstrated leadership skills, managing multi-functional, multi-seniority stakeholders.
- You have demonstrated experience in managing complex projects.
- Experience in customer marketing or customer relationship marketing in a tech/digital environment
- A natural talent in copywriting / messaging and good communication skills to engage various audiences (B2B, B2C or B2B2C)
- Are highly analytical and comfortable with defining KPIs, measuring performance and finding areas of opportunity using existing data
- Experience with digital marketing (email, mobile, in-product), segmentation, user journeys, personalization, automation strategies using CRM platforms like customer.io, Intercom or Braze is preferred.
- Are fluent in French & English
Personality traits that enable someone to be successful in this role:
- You are both a strategic thinker and hands-on
- You are a natural owner, taking the lead on projects is something you ‘just do’.
- You are open to failure, humble, able to take and give feedback (growth mindset)
- You are highly methodical with fact-based decision-making skills.
- You are a self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes & reporting.
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
🙌 Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ in Paris, sponsored co-working hubs in Ghent Brussels or Antwerp or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. Organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. You can use your own inspiration based on the Green mobility budget (for Senior level Alaners)
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
🔖 Check out our About Alan and Career pages, as well as our Medium & blog for more info.