Content Manager Belgium
Gent, Brussels /
International - Belgium /
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D fundinground bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people, and growing We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
This mission of the content manager in Belgium will be the voice of Alan’s brand in Belgium, in charge of developing and executing a memorable and delightful content strategy for our different audiences.
Key outcomes by 1 year
- Crafted narratives about the Alan brand that can be developed into different formats and serve our different audiences' value proposition. (members, decision-makers, candidates, and media).
- Ideated and crafted storylines for campaigns and marketing initiatives.
- Developed and executed the content roadmap for Alan in Belgium, including a wide range of marketing materials: blogs, customer cases, guides, campaigns, video scripts, print advertising.
- Worked with freelancers to deliver on the content roadmap. And worked with thought leaders and partners, to scale our content strategy.
- Managed our social media channels, and created a movement represented by 5k followers on Linkedin. Owned and executed the translation process for all content, including the product.
- Have successfully written and distributed at least 4 press releases.
Profile & competencies
- Great copywriting, able to grasp the attention and synthesize concepts in a concise and clear manner.
- Understanding content and content production from a strategic point of view.
- Analytical skills to set the right KPIs and measure content performance.
- Highly empathetic. Asks questions from the customer's point of view.
- Highly curious. Driven to understand subjects.
- High-standards. Details matter. Driven and passionate to craft clear and engaging communications.
- Challenger mentality. Asks why.
- Autonomous. We need a 3 or higher.
- Keen interest in the health care sector.
- Native Dutch.
- Fluent in English.
- French is a big plus.