Anywhere in France, Belgium, Spain /
Company Administration – Brand & Communication /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 425,000 members, representing over €290m+ of annualized revenue.
The team is 520+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ Brand Design at Alan
Our Brand at Alan is precious to us, and is evolving as we grow!
As part of the Design team, the Brand designer will play a large role in cementing the overall brand identity, create visually compelling assets to support our messaging, and use their experience to grow a strong brand design practice.
Your missions will include:
- Partnering with the Content and Growth team to understand business objectives.
- Mastering all aspects of our guidelines and art direction.
- Delivering visually engaging assets.
- Contributing to the growth of Brand Design at Alan by ensuring that the quality of our visual communication contribute to the success of our Brand.
- Being a strategic advisor by understanding target audiences & market trends.
- Honing your skills in various design softwares and techniques by gathering top of the art industry knowledge and by working together with one of the best teams there is.
👉 Our current Design priorities
Our Design community red thread is to ensure consistency in order to build an established and memorable brand.
To succeed in this mission, we currently:
- Consolidate and scale our global Visual identity across all touchpoints including marketing and communication assets and our application.
- Work collectively to create a visual universe around our dear 3D Mascot.
- Invest in engaging motion-based and video communication assets.
⭐️ If you have some of the following, you may be a great fit ⭐️
- You have a minimum of 4 years of work experience, preferably in a product company.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are an experienced user of Design softwares (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma) and Motion Design (After Effect, Premiere is a plus) - - You enjoy creating videos for ads and social media.
- You have a deep knowledge of graphic design codes and visual styles and Experience in designing for online platforms, including websites, social media, email marketing, and display ads.
- You excel at communicating and articulating creative choices in a compelling way.
- You are comfortable with large high level projects including ambiguity and complexity and know how to clarify goals and challenges to build an actionable working plan.
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with concepts like target audience, branding, user experience (UX), and conversion optimization.
- You have great 3D skills or are willing to grow 3D design skills.
- You showcase a strong portfolio including diverse design work, marketing materials, branding projects, and digital assets.
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.