Growth Ops - Outbound
France, Remote possible /
Growth & Marketing /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised healthcare & wellbeing to our members.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan is the first independent digital health insurance in France since 1986.
By providing our members with delightful health insurance bundled with innovative healthcare services, Alan's long-term goal is to help all people have a personalised and accessible healthcare experience.
As of today, Alan covers more than 170,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 400+ people and growing. We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
🤘 How we do it?
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
Distributed Ownership. We empower everyone to make courageous decisions and to work asynchronously.
- Radical Transparency. We take all our decisions in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We push for excellence by focusing on uncomfortable A+ problems.
💎 Underrepresented folks...
Science shows that you are less likely to apply if you feel you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites. If this description matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply.
We strive to make our culture as inclusive as possible and believe both the company and its culture are strongest when composed of diverse experiences and backgrounds.
- We have an open salary & equity policy combined with a transparent career path: we base our people decisions on objective criteria.
- We have flexible working hours and leave policy.
- We trust people to work remotely (we are a “work from anywhere” company).
- We extended the length of parental leave and value this time as professional experience.
- We respect our coworkers gender identity and use their names, pronouns and agreements no matter their legal status.
- We make tough decisions if we see discriminatory remarks.
🚀 Marketing team 🚀
You will join a cross-functional team at the heart of Alan’s growth.
You will work within the Demand Generation team and pair with another Growth Ops (already working for 1 year at Alan).
⭐️ Your mission ⭐️
What will you do as Growth Ops at Alan?
Contribute to the prioritization and execution of outbound lead generation and growth projects. This is a hands-on position and you will be in charge of contributing to our lead generation strategy to increase our growth and improve our connection rates. Building and optimising scalable processes to support our hyper growth. We are currently working on 3 GEOs (France, Spain and Belgium), and we'll soon open 2 new countries.
- Meet our lead generation targets
You’ll help generate a high volume of leads, and improve the lead quality by integrating new lead enrichment sources.
- Lead nurturing
You’ll create nurturing emailing sequences to warm up leads and identify high intent leads. You’ll automatically allocate these inbound leads to the sales and contribute to improve lead scoring.
- Leadgen experimentation
You'll test and launch leadgen experiments across our vertical and markets, assess impact and scale the most successful initiatives (scraping, cold emailing, test new tools and database).
Measure and communicate on the performance of growth initiatives, impact on connection rate.
⭐️ Join the Marketing Team ⭐️
You will be a good fit for this role if you are:
- An ambitious Growth Ops with 1-2+ years of Growth experience
- An autonomous growth marketer able to test and iterate
- Data-driven, and able to draw rigorous conclusions from growth experiments
- Good knowledge in leadgen strategies
- Creative, taking a test & learn approach
- Fluency in French is a must
- Soft skills: Empathy, humility, ability to take and give feedback, iterative and fast learner.
🙌 Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space in the headquarters, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience for those who want, with home office equipment sponsorship.
- We reward fairly. Competitive Salary and generous equity packages
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-cancelling headphones
- Flexible vacation policy. Alaners can organize their time off as they wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance with Alan Blue - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits
- Learning & Training opportunities. A very flexible Training policy at Alan, free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises
- Parental leave & Childcare. Extended parental leave for all new parents & daycare solutions (France only).