International Sales Ops 🇧🇪
Anywhere in Belgium /
Revenue – Business Strategy & Operations /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 425,000 members, representing over €290m+ of annualized revenue.
The team is 520+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ The International Sales Ops 🇧🇪 role ⭐️
You will be part of the Business Strategy & Operations community whose main goals are to (i) define the strategy to achieve our business objectives (growth and margin) and (ii) build an effective revenue machine to achieve these objectives The Business Strategy & Operations community conducts critical strategic and operational projects designed to accelerate growth and increase Sales, KAM and CSM productivity, in 5 areas:
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Segment Leadership
- Revenue Operations & Performance
- Revenue Tooling
- Revenue Enablement
As an International Sales Ops 🇧🇪 your scope will span across all these areas with a focus on Belgium. You’ll be collaborating and liaising intensively with the global Business Strategy & Operations team to align on the global roadmaps and strengthen the global-local collaboration through defining and improving the global processes. The role has a local focus on Belgium, but this doesn’t refrain you from being involved in projects with a global impact. Your mantra is to “act local, think global”.
In your day to day you’ll be working closely with the Belgian Sales Lead, the local sales team and the country General Manager as well as regular interactions with other communities (e.g. Data, Marketing, Insurance, Product).
⭐️ Your mission ⭐️
Your mission will be to help define and executive the Belgian sales plan and strategy, acting as a strategic advisor for sales leadership and a problem solver/enabler for the sales team. Your objectives include, but are not limited to :
Business Strategy & Planning / Business Segment leadership
- You monitor and provide context to the local sales performance
- Provide actionable business insights to Sales and Sales leadership (f.e. Sales Retro’s and Sales Checkpoints)Provide regular updates and insights on the local business to local and global stakeholders (e.g. Weekly reporting, Monthly & Quarterly business reviews)
- You’ll play a key role in the creation of the annual sales plan in support of the Sales Lead, e.g. performing specific analysis where needed and gathering the specific data (liaising with the Data community)
Revenue Operations & Performance
- You are the sales expert of your market and provide support to the sales team before, during and after the sales cycle.
- You act as local Sales and Go-To-Market SPOCYou “translate” and implement global initiatives into local projects to improve Sales effectiveness and efficiency at every step of the sales cycle, working closely with the Sales team, Business Strategy & Operations colleagues and other stakeholders (e.g. Marketing)
- You identify specific local sales needs and implement impactful processes/tools to improve sales performance & productivity
- You support the rollout and adoption of global sales productivity initiatives
- You ensure the sales team has a consistent stream of high quality leads, a fair lead allocation and support sales on prioritising the right companies. For this you’ll work closely with the global Lead Generation team.
- You provide support to local KAM & CSM teams to enhance their processes and keep them aligned with the global way for working
- You ensure the CRM (Salesforce) is adapted to local variations and needs.
- You safeguard local adoption and correct usage of sales tools
- You identify ways to improve our tooling set up and data capturing
- You support the global enablement team in creating and rolling out global trainings programs locally
- You support create local trainings to address specific local needs
- You help drive local sales collaboration and knowledge sharing
- You capture and share best practices globally
Many of the initiatives you’ll work on will span across different areas and require a 360-view on the local business with ample opportunities to learn along the way.
⭐️ If you have some of the following, you may be a great fit ⭐️
- 2-5 years experience in Sales Operations, or a Sales-related role (incl. Sales Excellence, Revenue Enablement, Sales Team Lead)
- Deep understanding of how Sales operate and appetite for getting close to them and understanding the details of their work
- Excellent project management and execution skills in a complex environment
- Deep analytical rigour, focused on bringing clarity based on data insightsGenuine passion for helping others succeed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build successful relationships with with senior business leaders and a broad range of stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Product and Data and be seen as a trusted advisor
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, with a high degree of adaptability
- Great self-organisation skills
- Fluency in English (written and oral) and preferably Dutch and/or French
- Deep understanding of the Belgian market (living in Belgium or having lived there for a long time)
- Nice to haves: Experience in similar role in a Tech company, knowledge of Salesforce CRM and other sales productivity tools like Outreach, SQL knowledge
🙌 Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ in Paris, sponsored co-working hubs in Ghent Brussels or Antwerp or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. Organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. You can use your own inspiration based on the Green mobility budget (for Senior level Alaners)
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
🔖 Check out our About Alan and Career pages, as well as our Medium & blog for more info.