France, Belgium, Spain, Remote possible /
Sales Strategy & Ops /
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D fundinground bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people, and growing We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
Context on the Role
You will be part of the Sales Strategy & Operations community whose main mission is to:
Define the strategy to reach the company’s targets (top-line and margin)
Work closely with the sales community to improve productivity through better process, tooling and capabilities
Assess sales performance and identify improvement opportunities
The scope of the role is European.
Help empower a best in class global Sales and Account Management team by developing, maintaining and continuously improving a best in class Salesforce CRM and tooling environment
Own the CRM stack (Salesforce + Outreach) at Alan for our B2B sales teams and Account Management teams and act as a CRM product owner (gather needs from the teams, be proactive in proposing best in class features that will delight them, propose a clear roadmap and implement the features in the tools).
Enable users to get the most out of Salesforce and Outreach and ensure the systems are seamlessly operating across all our business segments and sales teams. This will be possible by implementing a solution :
- Scalable with future proof infrastructure
- Tailored to the sales teams needs (different segments, products, sales cycles) whilst remaining simple to maintain
- Automatized regarding low value added tasks
- Integrated to third party tools or in-house tools
- Providing clean and reliable data and allowing to gather relevant data inputs
Ensure a strong maintenance process so that the tool is always used at its best capacity :
- Running daily CRM administration
- Managing access rights and licenses
- Maintaining a clear documentation
Bring expertise on the technical aspects including data model and architecture choices to allow a scalable solution (knowing tooling limitations as the API, CPU limits rate, impact on pre-processing in Einstein Analytics)
- Experience on Salesforce Sales Cloud - at least 2 or 3 years on projects in other B2B companies
- Certification as an “Advanced administrator” at Salesforce
- Experience as a product owner (gather needs from the teams, know the best in class salesforce features or appexchange components, propose a clear roadmap)
- Great organization skills (prioritization of tasks, agile way of working)
- Experience with Einstein Analytics (Tableau CRM) and its pre-processing tool
- Strong data appetency
- Willing to be hands on the tool
- Genuine passion for helping others succeed
Nice to have
- Experienced with Outreach or SalesLoft
- Knowledge in APEX
- Certification / knowledge in Tableau CRM (Einstein Analytics )
- Any other Salesforce certifications
- Knowledge in SQL language