France, Remote possible /
Growth & Marketing /
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people and growing We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
- Own the editorial content calendar for Alan Baby and produce content across multiple formats - articles, podcasts, videos, infographics and social media posts.
- Create compelling, original, thoroughly-researched content that positions Alan Baby as a trusted, reliable and comprehensive source of information and advice for parents
- Take the lead in finding content angles and formats that are highly engaging and at the forefront of trends in health and baby care
- Build a strong network guest creators - doctors, midwives, expert influencers, freelance creators - to bring freshness, diversity and credibility to Alan Baby's content strategy
- Publish content online and manage CMS, subtitles, podcast hosting, guest creator schedules and social media platform.
- Source visual references, images and iconography alongside our art director, be well-versed in working with freelance designers and self-serve design tools as needed.
- Regularly benchmark competition for volume, quality, engagement and topics
- UX writing and copywriting: Produce written SEO content for the in-app, app store and website experience with a tone of voice aligned with the editorial standards of the brand
- UX writing : Review of the in-app tone of voice in alignment with the editorial standards of the brand
Skills and experience
- Experience in content management / brand content / journalism : you already worked 4 to 8 years on content in a digital office. You know the techniques of journalism and can produce quickly and well. You are autonomous.
- Appetite for health and especially parenting topics : you are passionate about these subjects and you think it is possible to talk about them in a different way than the competition.
- You are comfortable with SEO, technology and UX content. : you are able to think of tailored content with a very precise targeting. Working with engineers and product managers doesn't scare you.
- Culture and writing: You have a broad general culture, you can dig into very different topics and bring your own references. You write perfectly in French and English and are comfortable editing written content by yourself.
- Curiosity and connectivity: you read the press, listen to the radio, are connected to social networks. You are a geek and addicted to news. You can't miss any news about health, society, tech related to health. You suggest topics no one else would have thought of. You stay current and well-informed of social media trends in health and find ways to adapt and insert Alan Baby's content to trending conversations
- Critical thinking and rigor: you are obsessed with veracity in the treatment of information. You check all the information to be sure of the quality of what you publish. You can make 10 phone calls to check a fact.
- Style and humor: you write well and have impeccable spelling.Your style is good, you may be funny when necessary. You know how to edit and propose surprising titles and texts.
- Influential communication: You communicate clearly about the problems you want to solve, context and expectations for your teammates and external stakeholders.
- Execution and collaboration: You are self-aware and organized to meet deadlines. You can also handle order items with patience and diplomacy. You are a perfectionist.