Gent, Brussels /
International - Belgium /
Permanent Employment Contract
Alan is one of the fastest growing scale-ups in Europe on a mission to make healthcare frictionless, fair & friendly for everyone. We have launched our product in Belgium in 2020 and had great momentum and traction overall. We now want to take the market by storm and exponentially grow the business to ultimately become one of the market leaders.
We are building our Sales team locally and looking for several ‘full-stack’ Sales profiles who will be primarily responsible for engaging with prospects to turn them into happy Alan customers.
In addition, we expect this role to plan a key part in building and maintaining our sales pipeline, determining tools and processes to improve efficiency both for inbound and outbound sales and help us define the sales playbook and commercial strategy.
Skills and Experience
- Around 3-8 years of experience in a customer-facing role (Sales, Management consulting, Customer Success)
- Strong passion for sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Dutch/French
- Ideally B2B sales experience, preferably with a SaaS company
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- A great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team