Content Manager [Spain]
France, Belgium, Spain, Remote possible /
International - Spain /
Permanent Employment Contract
Alan - [Content Manager Spain]
Alan was created in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian (CEO) and Charles Gorintin (CTO) to make the healthcare system frictionless, fair and friendly.
Alan began by creating a fully digitalized Health Insurance. Alan is the only new independent insurance company to be licensed by the Bank of France in the last 33 years.
Since its launch, Alan has grown very rapidly: 135,000 members today for an annual turnover of +95 million euros. This growth has been accompanied by the raising of more than €125 million in four years, from major funds such as Temasek, Index Ventures (Dropbox, Bird, Revolut...) or DST Global (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp...).
At the same time, the team is also experiencing exponential growth and the offices on the banks of the Saint Martin canal are home to a total of 250+ Alaners. We also have a work from anywhere policy (limited to European time zones for now).
Alan is now part of the Next40, raised funds in March, held its first Keynote in September and is shifting to become a Personal Health Partner- on top of being the best Health Insurance there is. Alan offers a unique working environment, marked by a highly differentiated corporate culture (radical transparency, distributed ownership, A+ problems mindset, no meetings policy...) and supported by employees from all horizons (Europe, Silicon Valley, Canada...).
As a content manager you will be the voice of Alan’s brand in Spain, in charge of developing and executing a memorable and delightful content strategy for our different audiences.
Some of your tasks will include:
- Development and execution of the content roadmap for Alan in Spain.
- Creation of customer case studies, with 10 cases produced and distributed.
- Manage our blog, creating 30+ new articles.
- Manage our social media channels, acquiring 5k followers on Linkedin by end of year.
- Own the translation process for the product in Spanish.
- Manage the communications to our members in the different steps of their life cycle with Alan.
- Craft narratives about the Alan brand that can be developed into different formats and serve our different audiences (members, decision makers, candidates and media).
Profile & competencies
- Great copywriting in Spanish, able to grasp attention and to synthesize concepts in a concise and clear manner
- Understanding content and content production from a strategic point of view
- Analytical skills to set the right KPIs and measure content performance
- Fluency in french and basic design skills are not a must, but a plus.
Soft skills/ Behavioural traits
- Challenger mentality
- Driven and passionate to craft clear and engaging communications