Madrid, Barcelona /
International - Spain /
Permanent Employment Contract
Alan is a product-first company on a mission to make healthcare frictionless, fair & friendly for everyone. In Spain, we have launched a health insurance product for Tech companies that is intuitive, transparent and focusses on providing a great service. We already work with our first customers and we want to accelerate in 2021!
We are building our Sales team locally and looking for several ‘full-stack’ Sales profiles who will be primarily responsible for engaging with prospects to turn them into happy Alan customers. In addition, we expect this role to plan a key part in building and maintaining our sales pipeline, determining tools and processes to improve efficiency both for inbound and outbound sales and help us define the sales playbook and commercial strategy.
Skills & Experience
- Around 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role (Sales, Management consulting, Customer Success) and passionate about sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish
- Ideally B2B sales experience, preferably with a Saas company
- Highly organised Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team