Anywhere in France /
Revenue – Sales /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 400,000 members, representing over €275m+ of annualized revenue. We raised a further €183m in a series E funding round in 2022 bringing the company’s total valuation to €2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ The pre-sales role ⭐️
Pre-sales is a newly created function which strengthens Alan Enterprise sales teams to better handle the specificities of our largest customers.
Here are the main missions of the team you will join:
- Listen and understand prospects’ needs to work internally on how Alan can address them best
- Coordinate RFP submissions and build Alan’s response in collaboration with Sales and Insurance experts
- Work with customers to evangelize our services and products
- Prepare delightful large customers’ onboarding
- Provide post-sales training and ad-hoc support for a smooth customer experience
- Master our platform and support sales team by providing them with insights and expertise
- Act as voice of the customer feeding Alan’s platform roadmap
- You will participate in creating this new function and edit the company to make our Enterprise Sales team the most effective of all!
⭐️ Is this role what you are looking for? ⭐️
You may be a great fit at Alan if you have:
- You have at least 4+ years of experience working in a SaaS environment
- You are highly experienced in end-to-end procurement projects (buyer or supplier side) with involvement in RFI’s, RFQ’s and RFP’s
- You have a talent for quickly getting to the root cause of customers concern through active listening
- You are assertive and know how to handle objections in a complex environment
- You have the ability to break down complex issues and identify product gaps to define the best product solutions
- You thrive at high level stakeholders’ managementYou excel at prioritizing tasks while living up to commitments
- You love teamwork and are always eager to learn and grow
- You are fluent in both French and English
- (As a plus) Experience in HRIS ecosystems and Payroll solutions
- (As a plus) Experience in Insurance or Health platforms
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
🔖 Check out our About Alan and Career pages, as well as our Medium, blog and Glassdoor page for more info.