France, Remote possible /
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D fundinground bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people, and growing We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
⭐️ The challenge ⭐️
The Operations team mission is to deliver the most efficient, transparent and delightful insurance experience to our members. To that end, we are looking for an Operations Specialist to help scale the insurance stack without any trade-off on member experience.
Example of missions:
- identify opportunities to automate further our insurance workflows
- improve processes to make them more personalised and more efficient
- revamp product flows in the member journey
- coordinate interactions with operational 3rd parties
Being an Operations Specialist at Alan means joining a team of 8 talented, committed and passionate Ops experts, with a lot of interactions with Engineering, Product, Care and many other teams at Alan.
We move fast, with a lot of ownership, and are proud to tackle big problems!
⭐️ You would be a good fit in the Operations team at Alan if you have ⭐️
- between 3 and 5 years of professional experience
- a passion for digging into technical processes, while making them clear and delightful for our internal operators and members
- an excellent problem-solver mindset with proven analytical skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English & French
- a level of autonomy allowing you to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- an appetite to learn new tools, technologies, and methodologies
- great organization and follow-up skills
- no fear of getting your hands dirty
- a strong sense of accountability and empathy for customers
- a sensibility for Product and UX
- a great attitude and ability to collaborate in a small team
- an ability to thrive in environments with a high level of uncertainty
- technical data skills (SQL,etc.), in order to be fully autonomous from engineers when you need to drill into the data
- experience in the Health or Payment Industries
It’s even better if you have:
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus
- We tell and share everything
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks for them to be happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers. Therefore, we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- An awesome office in the center of Paris
- Relocation packages for our international candidates
- A great healthcare program (yes, Alan 🙂)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The necessary equipment for you to do your best work (Noise Cancelling Headphones, a Macbook Pro, secondary screen, etc.). You can have them at home, in case you are mostly working remotely
- And a lot more great stuff (feel free to ask)!