Revenue Operations & Planning
Anywhere in France, Belgium, Spain
Revenue – Business Strategy & Operations /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 470,000 members, representing over €330m of annualized revenue.
The team is 550+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ Your mission
Join our Business Strategy & Operations community to define growth strategies, understand and explain performance metrics, build and enable one of the Tech industry's most effective Sales teams.
Your mission will be to build a deep understanding of Sales and KAM/CSM (Key Account Managers and Customer Success Managers) activity and performance, define and monitor their objectives, implement various operational initiatives to increase performance and ensure a smooth run and good usage of core tools and processes.
For this opportunity, we are aiming to hire within the C0-D level range.
⭐️ What you will do ⭐️
- Build an understanding of Sales and KAM/CSM performance
- Analyse and monitor Sales activity and performance, and partner with Sales leadership to identify improvement levers
- Plan and define Sales and KAM/CSM objectives, and build an effective forecast
- Design and implement initiatives to improve Sales and KAM/CSM productivity
- Oversee leads allocation, pipeline hygiene and ensure smooth run of core Sales and KAM/CSM processes
- Implement and maintain productivity tools (excluding CRM) and maintain performance and productivity dashboards.
- Contribute to the enhancement of our Salesforce CRM.
- Build relationships with other business areas and contribute to key business strategy and sales enablement initiatives.
⭐️ Qualifications ⭐️
- 2-5 years of experience within either Business Operations preferably in a Tech company, or Management Consulting.
- Analytical rigor, bringing clarity on complex topics through deep insights
- Solid Excel and modeling skills and moderate SQL knowledge (or strong aptitude and willingness to learn)
- Operational skills and mindset, passion for getting close to the field and support Sales
- Business acumen and understanding of how Sales/KAM/CSM teams operate and what drive their performance
- Strong execution skills, with high degree of adaptability in complex environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, ability to build successful relationships, and drive change across the sales organization.
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
- As a plus: exposure to large sales teams, knowledge of Salesforce CRM and sales productivity tools, strong data analysis skills and experience with BI and visualization tools
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.