Madrid, Barcelona /
International - Spain /
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D fundinground bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people, and growing We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
As a customer centric company, taking excellent care of our clients is the core of our business. It’s not only the work of the Care team, but of all Alaners. Everyone is involved in responding to our members and admin's questions, requests and feedback. These are going to be your main responsibilities:
Helping our members 🙌
First things first: a great majority of the time you’ll be responding to our members and admins, answering their questions, solving their problems and anticipating their requests in a quick, clear and precise way. You’ll deliver an extremely personalized service, creating strong bonds with our members and making them happy so they can eventually become ambassadors for Alan.
Improving Alan 💪
As the best positioned to see prospects and users requests, your mission also includes to heavily contribute to the work of the Product teams and Crews by synthetically funneling user feedback. You will collaborate with the Sales team identifying prospects and gathering information, as well as helping Sales with insurance, operational and all sorts of questions. We also expect you to identify points of improvement and make suggestions on our tools, documentation, processes and strategy.
Does this sound like you?
You will thrive at Alan if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience dealing with customer requests or in a customer-facing role
- Are able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Are extremely energetic and can easily put yourself on someone else’s shoes.
- Feel proud of delivering an excellent service levelAre obsessed for the inbox 0 and enjoy solving problems
- Are curious and resourcefulCan grasp complex problems quickly and simplify them for someone else
- Are hands-on and not scared of getting your hands dirty
-Are creative and love to write (in English and Spanish!)
- Are confident with learning new tools, technologies and methodologies
- Have a strong attention to detail
Learn more about our Care team here!
The Alan Method
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that are reflected in our approach to work:
We solve big problems quickly and accurately
We tell and share everything
We grow as individuals while developing the business
We provide Alaners with a stimulating environment to focus your work.
That's why we offer :-
- competitive remuneration and equity
- a great office close to Avenida América and the possibility to work from wherever you prefer
- daily lunch when you come to the office
-excellent healthcare (what did you expect? 🤓)
- a flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- and many other advantages (training courses, yoga classes…)
For more information, visit our blog:https://blog.alan.eu/