B2C Growth Manager
France, Remote possible /
Growth & Marketing /
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️ WHO WE ARE ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan reimagine the health system by creating a better experience centered on the user. Alan is a subscription to better living, where health is a part of the way you want to live, not a restriction on your way of living. Alan is your friend in health and your partner in the system.
We have started our mission by creating the first digital health insurance company in Europe.
We’re the first new insurance in France since… 1986! And we raised more than €115m in 4 years with investors such as Index Ventures, DST Global Partners and Temasek and it is only the beginning!
🚀 MARKETING TEAM 🚀
Being B2C Growth Manager at Alan means joining a cross-functional team and being at heart of the company's growth.
⭐️ YOUR MISSION ⭐️
- Strategy - Define and lead the B2C acquisition strategy for Alan Baby, both on organic and paid channels, to drive explosive and sustainable long-term acquisition of engaged members.
- Channel experimentation - Test and launch new B2C (offline and online, preferably organic, and paid if necessary) acquisition channels, assess the impact, optimise and scale the most successful initiatives, in deep collaboration with the product crew
- Content distribution - Leverage a rich content roadmap to find new creative ways to amplify each content piece through organic and paid distribution strategies.
- Monitoring Measure performance of initiatives and acquisition campaigns, optimise spendings, monitor and optimize the whole acquisition funnel.
⭐️ OUTCOMES OVER THE FIRST 6 MONTHS ⭐️
What goals need to be achieved for that person to be successful 6 months from now?
1/ Be the owner of download generation campaigns through Organic and (if necessary) Paid channels
- Develop a deep understanding of Alan Baby core target audiences and build smart strategies and campaigns to engage this audience effectively
- Define and deploy cross-channel strategies (virality, social, display, influencers, partnerships, paid search, ...) to acquire new members highly engaged with the value proposition
- Take part in developing creative assets making sure they are optimised for the different distribution channels and formats.
- Take ownership of all paid channels and nurture the relationships with platforms account managers, as a complement to organic growth.
2/ Setup a data-driven performance and financial reporting
- Develop and operate the tracking and attribution system, in collaboration with Product, Data and Engineering.
- Collaborate with the Data and Finance teams to improve the way we track conversions, marketing spendings and compute key performance metrics (CAC, LTV in the future).
- Build proper reporting to communicate your performance and learnings to the team.
3/ Be a creative thinker to support the Marketing community as a whole
- Come up with original ideas to test new formats, channels and campaigns.
- Rely on a test and learn approach to prove your hypothesis and gather learnings about your target prospect.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders during the production and deployment of campaigns (ie. content creators, designers, data, agencies)
- Able to roll out a distribution idea from its inception to its launch, with the help of Alan Baby crew
⭐️ PROFIL AND COMPETENCIES ⭐️
⭐️ Skills and Experience ⭐️
What are the non-negotiable skills/experience that person needs to have?
- 3+ years of experience as a Growth Marketing Manager or Digital Acquisition Manager in a tier-1 startup or a Tech company, having successfully grown of a mobile B2C product with millions of users with strong organic components.
- Data-driven person able to draw rigorous conclusions from growth experiments
- Autonomous marketer able to define strategy, metric and execution plan on acquisition campaigns.
- Mastery of B2C non-paid distribution techniques (ASO, SEO, content marketing)
- Mastery of B2C mobile digital marketing stack (Google Analytics, Digital Ads Platforms, Facebook Ads, Apple search ads, attribution etc.)
- Readiness to be hands on and implement
- Fluency in French is a must
- Needs to be able to ensure compliance on creatives
- Writes guidelines for agencies and or content creators
⭐️ Behavioural Traits ⭐️
What are the personality traits that enable someone to be successful in this role?
- Highly structured, methodical with fact-based decision-making skills
- Transparent and accountable team player
- Self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes & reporting
- Ability to take a step back and use their knowledge base in the Alan context
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We put our members first
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus
- We distribute ownershipWe are radically transparent
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company.
We offer a stimulating environment to focus and work in, including:
- relocation packages for our international candidates
- competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- a great healthcare program (yes, you guessed right: Alan 🙂)
- the flexibility to Work from Anywhere and an office in Gent (and likely in Brussels soon)and a lot more (feel free to ask)!