Global Employment and Reward
France, Belgium, Spain, Remote possible /
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️ Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
Wait… what is Alan?
Alan exists to reimagine the health system by creating a better experience centered on the user. Alan is a subscription to better living, where health is a part of the way you want to live, not a restriction on your way of living. Alan is your friend in health and your partner in the system.
We started by creating the first digital health insurance company in Europe! Specifically, we’re the first new insurance in France since… 1986! And we’ve raised more than €125m in less than four years from leading investors such as Index Ventures, Temasek and DST Global Partners.
⭐️ The challenge ⭐️
We need a HR professional person who is passionate about “simplifying” situations, radically solution oriented and with an entrepreneurial mindset to help us define an unprecedented employment policy across Europe that will enable Alan to become a preferred leading Health Partner.
This person will have ownership to deliver a high quality and responsive service to all our employees in terms of global reward, cross-border employment, social and tax assistance and relocation.
Scope: France, Spain, Belgium, around 400 employees by the end of 2021. Ambition is +500 in the coming 2 years. Hire from anywhere: Italy, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, Germany…. CET +/- 6h timezone.
Your mission will be to:
- Develop a seamless experience for Alaners across all geographies where we hire, you will handle questions, concerns, issues and escalations in a gracious, timely and responsive manner
- Supervise all the cross border employment operations, ensuring that the country legislation is followed and updates are well integrated, at the same time we do not compromise on our Culture
- Manage the relationship and monitor the performance of third party suppliers (ex. Tax law firm, employer of records,, health insurance partners, relocation agencies etc), as well as all process improvements
- Be in charge of ensuring our Salary and Equity grids remain competitive on the market, conduct and participate into compensation surveys, produce analysis and coordinate our Salary grids and Equity grids updates with Finance, Talent and local People ops
- Have ownership for the data quality in our HRIS, as well as of the process updates and recurrent campaign launches
- Provide the team with all necessary reports for decision making (ex. Diversity, Level review etc)
- Act with a continuous improvement mindset, always in search of processes and solutions, build knowledge by developing documentation framework and processes regarding global employment, reward, benefits and HR third parties management
- Coach peers and develop knowledge in your area of expertise, as well as Keep abreast of all developments of the expertise and make sure they are integrated in daily activities when relevant
As a complementary accountability, you may implement our future HRIS.
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus
- We tell and share everything
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company
We are also willing to offer Alaners a stimulating environment for people to focus on the essential: their work.
Therefore, we offer:
- Competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- A great healthcare program (yes, Alan)
- Flexible and remote work environment
Check out our blog for more info: https://blog.alan.eu/