Account Management intern
France, Remote possible /
Account Management /
⭐️Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D fundinground bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people, and growing We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
⭐️ Account Management Team at Alan ⭐️
Our Account Management team’s purpose is to make our key accounts stay and grow with Alan. We created the team in 2020 and are 5 people in it. We are looking for the best intern to help us hit our ambitious target for 2021. Being an Account Management intern at Alan means joining a team of talented, committed and passionate experts, with different backgrounds.
We move fast, with a lot of ownership, and are proud to tackle big problems!
⭐️ Your mission ⭐️
The Account Management intern will:
- Support the team to produce on-time reliable & detailed presentations for key accounts to:
*build the relationship,
*present key consumption data (loss ratio, use of coverage, nb of interactions with the Care team…),
*present the yearly renewal of the contract & explain a potential price increase.
- Contribute to Alan Account Management Knowledge by keeping and enriching our knowledge base.
- Work closely with the Sales Ops Team to adapt our CRM (Salesforce) to Account Managers needs. This one includes helping the team to define KPIs and work on creating dashboards to monitor them.
- Work closely with the Product & Product Marketing teams to identify and help prioritize key features to be developed for our customers.
- Contribute to the day-to-day administrative task.
- Support the ongoing improvement and development of our processes to build a world class account management team.
⭐️ JOIN THE Account Management TEAM! ⭐️
- Fluent in French & very good level of English as we communicate in written in English
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Experience in a role of Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, Project Manager would be highly valued.
- Good knowledge of Gsheet and Gslide
- Previous experience with SalesForce is a plus
- Interest in the startup ecosystem and highly motivated in contributing to the growth of Alan.
Soft skills/ Behavioural traits
- Self-starter and autonomous : you don’t need detailed instructions, but you know when to ask questions.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills to be able to interact internally and externally with both Account Management and non-Account Management counterparts.
- Problem-solver mindest : you are passionate about deciphering data and telling a story with their findings.
- Challenger mindset : never satisfied with the status quo, you know how to be creative to do things differently.
- Analytical skills, rigorous and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt quickly to a constantly evolving environment.
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus.
- We tell and share everything.
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company.
We are also willing to offer Alaners a stimulating environment for people to focus on the essential: their work. Therefore, we offer:
- competitive compensation packages : 1666 €/month & free lunch (Frichti)
- an awesome office in the center of Paris as well as flexible and remote-friendly work environment,
- and a lot of other stuff!
To apply, please send us your LinkedIn profile or your CV to email@example.com (you can also apply via AngelList of course!)