Growth Marketing - Spain 🇪🇸
Anywhere in Spain /
Revenue – Growth & Marketing /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 425,000 members, representing over €290m+ of annualized revenue.
The team is 520+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ About the role ⭐️
We are seeking a talented and self-driven individual to help us build the future of Alan in Spain. If you’re a Growth Marketer who loves building and scaling startups, keep reading!
Since we landed in Spain about 3 years ago, we’ve grown from nada to over 200 clients and +10,000 members from top tech companies like N26, Payfit and Preply. Now it’s time for you to help us take things to the next level.
As Growth Marketing for Spain, your mission will be to discover strategies that will help us scale our business in Spain. You will design and drive experiments to spot our key growth loops at different stages of the funnel. Your role will intersect between Demand Generation, Sales and Product.
You’ll be joining a growing team of 400 Alaners but find yourself working on your day to day with a small multidisciplinary team of Product, Design, Ops, Sales, Marketing and Care experts.
⭐️ What you will do ⭐️
- Develop and execute comprehensive growth marketing strategies to drive acquisition, sales conversion, member engagement and retention.
- Conduct market and user research to identify customer pain points. Analyze industry trends to identify opportunities for growth and competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product, Sales and KAMs to spot main growth challenges and hypotheses to be tested. Run experiments to validate growth hypotheses leveraging digital marketing channels (paid media, website, email, SEO…).
- Utilize data analytics and performance metrics to measure the effectiveness of growth experiments and make data-driven decisions to optimize results.
⭐️ Is it you we’re looking for? ⭐️
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, MarTech, or Performance Marketing, preferably in the B2B SaaS industry.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in making data-driven decisions.
- Deep understanding of B2B SaaS marketing dynamics and buyer journeys.
- Proficiency in using tools such as Figma, Google Suite, Google Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Salesforce, Hubspot, and Metabase (preferably) or Mixpanel.
- Familiarity with website CRM platforms (Prismic, Webflow, Wordpress, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (Alan's working language).
- Native Spanish speakers are preferred.
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of tools, processes, and reporting, and resolve issues proactively.
- Highly methodical with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for proposing innovative solutions.
- Fast learner, quick to adapt to new trends and technologies.
If you are a proactive and innovative marketer with a strong track record driving growth, we would love to hear from you.
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.