Business Development Representative Enterprise 🇧🇪 (French Speaking)
Anywhere in Belgium /
Revenue – Sales /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 400,000 members, representing over €275m+ of annualized revenue. We recently raised a further €183m in a series E funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
⭐️ Your mission ⭐️
As we are building our Enterprise team, we are looking for a rockstar Business Developer to help us move upmarket 🚀
You will work closely with an Enterprise Account Executive in generating new business by qualifying leads, driving various outbound campaigns and supporting them in their opportunities.
You will also participate in structuring the prospection approach for large companies (500+ employees) on the Belgian French speaking Market at Alan!
You will be responsible for:
- Generating Leads to achieve our company objectives: putting a strong focus on mapping the companies, to make sure we have the right approach. You will work closely with an Enterprise Account Executive in this.
- Developing outbound sales leads and responding to product inquiries, running email campaigns to generate new sales prospects.
- Completing accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in our CRM.
- Performing the first qualifying meetings before allocating the leads to an Account Executive.
- Representing our company’s products: starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding and following with consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Understanding, embracing and applying the Alan Smart & Soft selling method: this method stems from the concept that the prospect experience is an inseparable piece of the overall Alan customer experience.
⭐️ JOIN THE SALES TEAM! ⭐️
You will be a good fit to join the Sales team at Alan if you:
- Have a previous experience in a business development role (minimum 2+ years)
- If you have structured a prospection approach in a previous experience it would be a great plus
- Like warm/cold calling
- Have strong written & verbal communication skills (English & French)
- Are highly organised with exceptional follow-up skills
- Have empathy and are passionate about understanding and solving prospects' problems
- Have the ability to collaborate in a fast-paced team- Have a desire to learn fast and make an impact from day 1
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
🙌 Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ in Paris, sponsored co-working hubs in Ghent Brussels or Antwerp or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. Organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. You can use your own inspiration based on the Green mobility budget (for Senior level Alaners)
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
🔖 Check out our About Alan and Career pages, as well as our Medium & blog for more info.