Anywhere in France, Belgium, Spain /
Revenue – Growth & Marketing /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 400,000 members, representing over €275m+ of annualized revenue. We raised a further €183m in a series E funding round in 2022 bringing the company’s total valuation to €2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
🚀 Customer Marketing Team 🚀
Being in Customer marketing means joining a cross-functional team and being at the heart of the company's growth. You'll be building delightful, engaging and effective experiences for our customers and members and ensuring we deliver impeccable value to our customers. You’ll be at the crossroads of Product Development, Key Account Management, and Marketing to tell the story of Alan and our Health Services.
⭐️ Your Mission ⭐️
As a Customer Marketer at Alan , you would contribute to support some of the following objectives:
Expand Lifetime value per customer
- Limit churn/maximize retention. Define a communication plan part of a recurring renewal campaign
- Increase the value per customer. Frame emailing campaigns with product crews to upsell our health services
Engage and delight Alan customers and members
- Segment our B2B customer base and define the best engagement model for companies of all sizes
- Analyze our B2C members’ health services usage and define use cases for each service / product
- Define and implement a multi-touch, personalized communication strategy to ensure current companies and their employees discover our health services
- Produce engaging content like emails, website or app landing pages and even offline content to communicate storylines throughout the customer and/or member journey
- Build a delightful onboarding experience for admins & members, communicating our value effectively and tailoring it to members’ specific needs
- Define success KPIs, monitor results and iterate accordingly
Turn customers admins into ambassadors to generate long-term engagement of our health services within their companies
- Increase the perceived value of our services among customers by framing regular communication campaigns evangelizing our health services
- Align with Product Marketing Managers, Customer Success Managers & Key Account Managers to produce required materials in order to drive engagement and advocacy among our large accounts
- Monitor public ratings and suggest other indicators to measure our customer satisfaction
👉 Join the Marketing Team 👈
You will be a good fit for the role if you have:
- Experience in customer marketing or customer relationship marketing in a tech/digital environment
- Natural talent in copywriting and messaging
- Experience with digital marketing (email, mobile, in-product), segmentation, user journeys, personalization, automation strategies using CRM platforms like customer.io, Intercom, Braze.
- Highly analytical, comfortable with defining KPIs, measuring performance and finding areas of opportunity using existing data
- Project management skills : ability to set objectives, define tasks, assign responsibilities, monitor progress, and make adjustments in complex situations
- Native French is a must
- Fluency in English is a must
- 3 years experience minimum
- Background in healthcare is a plus
What are the personality traits that enable someone to be successful in this role?
- You are open to failure demonstrating a growth mindset
- You are able to juggle between strategic topics & operational tasks (hands-on)
- You are highly methodical with fact-based decision-making skills and extreme accountability
- You have creative mind, able to think outside the box & suggest innovative content solutions
- You are self-starter, who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of tools, processes & reporting
- You are enthusiastic about healthcare topics & empathetic You are able to communicate positively on stigmatized or misunderstood health topics (like mental health, physical disabilities, womens’ health) to engage members.
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
🔖 Check out our About Alan and Career pages, as well as our Medium, blog and Glassdoor page for more info.