User Care Expert - Includes working on Saturday
France, Remote possible /
Permanent Employment Contract
Who we are
At Alan, we believe that good health is a basic need. However, it often remains a painful experience for us, the users.
We want everyone to have access to frictionless, fair and personal healthcare. That’s why we created Alan.
This is an ambitious mission that we tackle step by step. We started by building the best health insurance for companies and individuals.
Our vision is to make healthcare work for everyone, in a personal way. We want to empower people to make the best decisions to live a healthy life, and make it easier for them to get better when they are sick.
We are the first (and only) health insurance created in France with a license since 1986, and we have raised more than €125m with investors such as Index Ventures.
We now have more than 100,000 users and a team of 250 impressive colleagues. We have very ambitious plans for growing our business and our Care team this year — and this is only the beginning!
Taking care of our client is at the heart of our business. It’s not only the work of the Care team, but of all Alaners. Everyone is involved in responding to our members’ requests. As a User Care Expert, here are your missions on a daily basis.
Helping our members
Your first mission will be to deal with our members' requests in a meaningful, delightful and timely manner. Your goal is to be transparent, accurate, clear and helpful to our members. After all, we are dealing with a crucial subject — their health — and we are committed to offering them exceptional service.
We expect you to help us implement better processes and tools, and to contribute to improving our product. This will involve analyzing what you see, identifying areas for improvement and making suggestions on what we can do better. You will also participate in our growth effort by helping to convert prospects into customers.
Grow and learn
At Alan, we are dedicated to learn as much as we can. It's not every day that you can join a fast-growing company, tackling an obsolete sector by putting the member at the heart of it all. You will become an expert in healthcare and insurance, and help new members of the great healthcare team.
We wrote an article (in French) about Care at Alan. You should read it 😁
Join the care team!
You would be happy at Alan if you:
- have a passion for caring for members, and solving their problems
- love to write (in French) and help people
- are comfortable with computers and technology in general
- have a very empathetic and serene state of mind
- are motivated and enterprising
- have an enthusiasm for teamwork, learning and teaching
Bonus points if you know how the French healthcare system works — we will teach you if you don’t 😉
We are looking for candidates who are willing to work on Saturdays (and thus not work on another day from Monday to Friday in compensation). If you are open to work from Monday to Friday, please apply!
Everything else you know is a plus. We want our team to be made up of a diversity of experiences and backgrounds.
The Alan Method
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that are reflected in our approach to work:
- We solve big problems quickly and accurately
- We tell and share everything
- We grow as individuals while developing the business
- We provide Alaners with a stimulating environment to focus your work.
That's why we offer :
- competitive remuneration and equity
- a great office in the centre of Paris
- relocation packages for our international candidates
- daily lunch and snacks provided at the office, or remotely
- a lunch provided from where you work for Saturdays
- an excellent healthcare (what did you expect? 🤓)
- a flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- and many other advantages (training courses, yoga classes…)
For more information, visit our blog: https://blog.alan.eu/