Product Manager Belgium
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️ Who are we? ⭐️
Alan unlocks frictionless, fair, and friendly healthcare for everyone. Our ambition is to transform the healthcare industry into a more human-centric experience that delivers better care for all.
We started by creating the first digital health insurance company in Europe. Specifically, we're the first new insurance in France since 1986! We have raised more than €125m with leading investors such as Index and Temasek since our creation in 2016.
We are expanding internationally in 2020 and we will be live in Belgium this year! We are looking for a Product Manager to take our product to the next level in Belgium and help us define our global health platform.
⭐️ The Product Manager role ⭐️
- Product Managers at Alan are responsible for the product strategy on their area and the prioritization of the roadmap.
- They work closely with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers and data scientists to define the right product and implement it (we call this a crew).
- They partner with our Operations team handling and Insurance teams to align our product vision across all parts of the business.
- Our Product Manager in Belgium will drive our product strategy for the country, going deep on user needs to support the growth of the country.
- We are launching with a minimal product and have ambitious goals for 2021 already!
- They will also contribute to and lead product initiatives across countries when relevant. Our global health platform will share assets across countries and we are just at the beginning of this journey.
Our product management team at Alan is diverse. PMs have experience both at established tech companies (Facebook, Google, Stripe, Square, etc...) and starting their own.
⭐️ Is it you we’re looking for? ⭐️
You may be a great fit at Alan if you have:
- experience building software products that delight users in a fast-moving environment (3+ years as a PM or a founder) from ideation to release
- an analytical, structured, and fact-based decision-making style
- the ability to extract valuable product insights from a limited set of data
- strong written communication skills in internal- and external-facing settings
- enthusiasm about teamwork, a curious mindset, and the desire to learn and teach
- the will to challenge the status quo and change the insurance and healthcare industry in depth
- been living in Belgium for a few years and speak French or Dutch fluently
- fluency in the English language
- (as a plus) experience coordinating with teams based in another country
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We put our members first
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus
- We distribute ownershipWe are radically transparent
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company.
We offer a stimulating environment to focus and work in, including:
- relocation packages for our international candidates
- competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- a great healthcare program (yes, you guessed right: Alan 🙂)
- the flexibility to Work from Anywhere and an office in Gent (and likely in Brussels soon)and a lot more (feel free to ask)!