Anywhere in France
Revenue – Growth & Marketing /
Permanent Employment Contract
🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan's long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 470,000 members, representing over €330m of annualized revenue.
The team is 550+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
- Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
- Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
- Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
- Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
- Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
🚀 CROSS-TEAM: MARKETING & SALES 🚀
⭐️ YOUR MISSION ⭐️
⭐️ YOUR MISSION ⭐️
After positive cross-segment signals in 2023, we want to scale our network approach to accelerate our customer acquisition in 2024. The mission of the Field Marketer is to build and execute Alan's Field Marketing strategy in order to drive revenue growth and increase awareness among the targeted national and local professional networks and syndicats. These networks will play a crucial role in the success of marketing and business initiatives. Some examples of the networks we aim to develop:
- B2B (Manufacturing/Wholesale vertical) : Socoda, Gedimat, Synabio, professional Unions.
- HCR : franchises network such as Mcdonald’s, Burger King, Accor, Relais et Châteaux…and professional unions.
1. Build a Thriving Regional Network
- Ecosystem Exploration: Dive deep into the diverse networks, map and prioritize them to build your roadmap.
- Quick-Win Initiatives: Target the most relevant networks for quick wins, launching impactful initiatives to strengthen our market presence.
- C-Level Engagement: Develop a compelling strategy to connect with and engage influential C-Level professionals within these networks and generate business opportunities for the sales crew.
- Strategic Implementation: Execute the strategy through leading-edge marketing initiatives, including webinars, ABM campaigns, and content production.
- Event Mastery: Maximize the impact of our presence at events, meticulously preparing and establishing an ambassador program for Alan’s strong representation.
- Commercial Optimization: Collaborate with the sales team to compute ROI, emphasizing successful initiatives and dropping strategies that do not resonate.
2. Elevate Alan’s Presence in Unions
- Ecosystem Identification: Identify the regional landscape of Unions, exploring circles, events, and direct outreach opportunities.
- Strategic Connection: Define a winning strategy to connect with Unions, considering the best locations and approaches.
- Targeted Outreach: Identify and engage with key contacts within Unions, focusing on their influence on our field deals.
- Myth Busting: Understand and address any negative preconceptions or ignorance about Alan within the Union ecosystem.
- Positive Transformation: Transform Union perceptions into a positive view of Alan by aligning with common priorities, such as mental health, RPS, TMS prevention, and access to care.
- Ambassador Program: Identify potential Unionist ambassadors, fostering long-term relationships for mutual growth.
⭐️ SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE ⭐️
You will be a good fit for the role if you have:
- You have experience in a B2B environment
- You are able to have high-level discussions with C-levels-like personas
- You are able to transpose the company’s vision into a network adoption strategy
- You are able to animate a community of prospects and/or customers
- You have previous experience in organizing in-person events or webinars, crafting events’ script.
- You are able to draft marketing emails, web copy, sales enablement kits
- You have some experience working cross functionally with sales and marketing
What are the personality traits that enable someone to be successful in this role?
- You are highly results-driven with strong analytical ability
- You have excellent written and oral communications skills
- You have a strong ability to monitor and share blockers and progress internally
- You have strong project management and problem-solving skills
- You are fluent in French
- You have great teamwork skills, you're able to align multiple stakeholders.
Everything else is a plus. We care about having a diversity of experiences and backgrounds in our team.
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
- Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
- Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
- All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
- Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance - 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
- Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
- Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
- Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you'd like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.