France, Remote possible /
Sales Strategy & Ops /
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D fundinground bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people, and growing We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
Context on the Role
You will be part of the Sales Strategy & Operations community which main mission can be broken down in three components:
- Define the strategy to reach the company’s targets (top-line and margin)
- Work closely with the sales community to improve productivity through better process, tooling and capabilities
- Assess sales performance and identify improvement opportunities
The scope of the role is European
Help build a best in class global Sales and Account Management team by designing and deploying capability building programs and deeply embedding within these teams the motivation and mechanisms for continuous improvement.
Engage with a broad range of stakeholders (Sales leaders, Marketing, Sales Strategy & Operations, Sales), leverage data, field observations and 360 feedback to identify the most important capability building needs.
Design best in class onboarding programs and transformative training programs that
- Shorten the time required for new joiners to reach optimal performance in a new company
- Identify new training needs and make sure we have the best people engaged to deliver them
- Build and ensure adoption of an ongoing training program to make sure our Sales team’s knowledge remains up to date on fast changing topics: insurance, legal environment, product features
- Ensure best practices are well documented and shared across the sales community and that our sales documentation is up to date
- Integrate best in class/ proven as well as novel learning approaches (e.g., new adult learning and motivation techniques, new learning tools)
- Deliver a great and inspirational experience for attendees
Partner with other internal and external stakeholders to deliver these capability building programs and build playbooks for the Sales and Account Management teams. You will own specific delivery workstreams as well.
Ensure that these programs and initiatives are tied to the strategic objectives of the company (growth, retention, upsell) and assess their impact on these objectives.
- Experience in Sales (former Sales/ Sales lead) or working closely with Sales (Sales Operations, Sales Enablement)
- Great written and oral structure
- Communication abilities, including comfortable speaking to larger groups of people
- Great pedagogical skills
- Great project management skills (planning, coordination with multiple stakeholders)
- People skills: empathy, listening, collaboration
- Genuine passion for helping others succeed
- Willingness to get your hands dirty (you will own some delivery workstreams, ensure that our sales playbooks are up to date etc)
- Continuous growth/ improvement mindset, appetite and curiosity for the latest learning techniques and tools
- Business sense and KPI driven mindset
- Fluency in English and preferably French
- Nice to have: Previous experience doing a similar role in a B2B company and fluency in Spanish