Talent Acquisition (internship or apprenticeship)
France, Remote possible /
⭐️Who we are ⭐️
Hello there, we’re Alan.
But… what is Alan???
Alan is the healthcare super-app offering personalised information, proactive care, care delivery, payment and post-care. Alan members access a delightful health insurance coverage bundled with innovative healthcare services.
Founded in 2016 by Jean-Charles Samuelian and Charles Gorintin, Alan became the first independent health insurance company in France since 1986 to receive a license.
Alan distributes its own health insurance plans to companies of all sizes as well as to independent professionals.
By providing its members with a delightful health experience and beautifully designed tools, Alan's long-term goal is to deliver personalised and delightful healthcare to hundreds of millions of Europeans, and beyond.
As of today, Alan covers more than 155,000 members, representing over €100m of annualised revenue. We recently raised a further €185m in a series D funding round bringing the company’s total valuation to €1.4bn. The team is 350 people and growing We recently landed in Spain 🇪🇸 and Belgium 🇧🇪, and guess what: the best is yet to come!
Following our recent Series D funding of €185m, we are investing a huge amount in new talent and will grow our team by 400 additional Alaners by 2023. Hiring the best talent is one of our top priorities! Your role will be varied, with the opportunity to learn about many aspects of Talent Acquisition, you will help by building a pipeline of exceptional candidates, engaging top talent and making sure we get the most out of our selection and interview process.
Here are a few things you’ll be in charge of to begin with (but the sky’s the limit!):
- Coordinate interviews with our team: hiring is very collaborative at Alan. You’ll keep a keen eye on the candidate experience and keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Source talent: we place the bar very high in our recruitment efforts at Alan. You’ll be like an internal headhunter, looking for the best profiles on Linkedin, pushing for internal referrals, participating in recruiting events, mine social networks and any other creative methods to find the best possible candidates.
- Interviews: you’ll learn how to conduct professional and bias-free interviews shadowing experienced interviewers before being able to lead some yourself.
-Reporting - Keeping our Applicant Tracking System (Lever) up to date and supporting with ad hoc reports.
⭐️Here’s what we expect from a great candidate:⭐️
Hard skills and qualifications we’ll be looking for:
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French is a must. At Alan, everyone works in English (but that’s ok if French is only your second language).
Preferably Human Resources, Business or Data major. Currently enrolled in a college or university and actively pursuing their last year of Master’s degree and looking either for a 6-month internship or an alternance (M2 level required for French students).
- Previous experience in the HR field/recruitment or top tech company. Some evidence of interest in tech and the start-up/entrepreneurial world through internships, side projects, or choice of options at university.
-You must be curious, organised, looking for the best solutions to problems.
Soft skills we think would make you a great fit:
-Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to simplify.
- Pragmatism and product & business sense, showing that you understand the company’s interests and support them.
-Self-starter and autonomous; you don’t need detailed instructions, but you know when to ask questions.
-You are able to anticipate People Resources & Recruitment related needs and a results-oriented mindset to resolve issues.
- Organizational skills, rigor and attention to detail; you take pride in spotting inconsistencies and you write in a structured and clear way.
- Problem-solver mindset, you are passionate about deciphering data and telling a story with their findings.
- Good judgment and genuine discretion when handling sensitive matters
⭐️What you are going to learn and why it is an amazing internship?⭐️
You will be surrounded by an incredible team and learn a lot about how to be the most efficient in your workYou will learn a lot of methodologies on how to operate as a group, to be transparent, to communicate wellWhatever the career path you chose, you will know how to hire and identify outstanding individuals and that will change your professional life. You will see from inside one of the fastest growing startup in France, backed by world-class investors. You will be compensated fairly and will be based in a cool area of Paris (right between the 10th and the 3rd) or you can work remotely.
The offer is for level "Intern" on our salary grid, which represents a 20 K€ annual base salary.
We are looking for someone to start asap (beginning of July at the latest). The internship will be for 6 months.