Insurance product - Spain
Madrid, Barcelona /
International - Spain /
Permanent Employment Contract
⭐️ Who are we? ⭐️
Alan unlocks frictionless, fair, and friendly healthcare for everyone. Our ambition is to transform the healthcare industry into a more human-centric experience that delivers better care for all. We started by creating the first digital health insurance company in Europe. Specifically, we're the first new insurance in France since 1986! We have raised more than €125m with leading investors such as Index and Temasek since our creation in 2016.
We are expanding internationally in 2020 and we are already live in Spain! We are looking for an Insurance product specialist to define and build the insurance products that will offer the most differentiating experience to our members.
⭐️ The Insurance product role in Spain ⭐️
The role of an Insurance Product Specialist at Alan is to:
- Define and build the insurance products that will offer the most differentiating experience to our members with the help of the insurance team.
- Monitor the business and the risks,
- Help the rest of the team understand the subtleties of healthcare and insurance.
Being an Insurance Product Specialist at Alan in Spain means:
- Being part of a small and talented team currently working on the first MVP to propose to SMEs in Spain,
- Being part of an insurance community at company level and have an impact on how we organise ourselves at global level.
We move fast, with a lot of ownership, and are proud to tackle big problems!
You will have the chance to work directly with senior Insurance Experts and everyone at Alan involved in our insurance offer (from our talented sales and care team members interacting with our users on an everyday basis to the world-class engineers, data scientists or designers).
⭐️ Is it you we’re looking for? ⭐️
You may be a great fit at Alan if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in the insurance sector
- Combination a scientific background in insurance (statistics, actuarial sciences) with an experience in insurance products
- Capable of understanding technical, data, business and legal questions related to insurance
- Analytical and structured, with a fact-based decision-making style
- Eager to deep dive into various insurance topics while helping us shaping our strategy
- Enthusiastic about teamwork, curious, learning, and teaching
- Willing to deeply change the insurance and healthcare industry and challenge the status quo
- Fluent in English
- (as a plus) experience coordinating with teams based in another country
⭐️ The Alan Method ⭐️
At Alan, we have a set of cultural values that translate into our approach to work:
- We put our members first
- We solve big problems, quickly, with focus
- We distribute ownershipWe are radically transparent
- We grow as individuals while we are developing the company.
We offer a stimulating environment to focus and work in, including:
- relocation packages for our international candidates
- competitive compensation packages, along with meaningful equity
- a great healthcare program (yes, you guessed right: Alan 🙂)
- the flexibility to Work from Anywhere and an office in Gent (and likely in Brussels soon)and a lot more (feel free to ask)!